Happy Birthday, Lady Barbossa!

Red Bess

:::just about to reply to all until Jenny taunts with a lot of gold:::: Ooooooo.....

::Shakes head:: Anyways....

Well, either way, Syren... Tis a perfect time for it. B)

I know, Dogge. I wanted to go. Long story really. Silas offered but no way t' meet up. So... I unfortunate was marooned in boring ol' Iowa. Didn't even get t' see the Star Trek movie either! :::Grumbles:::

But at least ye had extra rations of rum. B) And thank ye fo' havin' a drink though in my stead.

Aye, Silas... next year. One way or another... shall get there.

And thank ye Sterling and Mermaid for th' kind wishes. Much appreciated.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Many woe filled appologies Lady B, for not wishing you the Best of the Best for your Birthday...I do hope that you managed to have a grand time of it...rum and all...and yes, go see the New Star Trek...it's worth it!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Tis ok, Cheeky. Nay, not a charmin' Bday but, oh, well. But thank ye, m'dear, for the kind Birthday wishes. They are more than appreciated. :)

Still have yet t' see the Star Trek movie!

And... I WILL make Trek Fest this year (Bad Iowan that I am I haven't attended ANY of them since it was established). This year they have Nichelle Nichols, Walter Koenig, and George Takei confirmed from the original classic Star Trek. All this in Riverside, Iowa... Kirk's future birthplace. :P

Drove past the old ware house next to the railroad tracks there in Washington (as I was going to help my parents paint their new house)... the doorway to the warehouse was open and there inside as people were working on them... were the massive replicas of Enterprise and even a small shuttle replica like the Galileo shuttle from TNG. Exciting. :)

Again, thank ye most kindly to everyone for the birthday wishes. Greatly appreciated they were. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 3 weeks later...

LadyB, luv, I'm sorry I missed your berthday, but I swear it was in JUNE and not May.. I owe you a cold one, mate..

and many more days to have another!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg