Happy Birthday, Lady Barbossa!

Red Bess

Here's to another year! Huzzah!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

Hope you have a day of fun and good cheer. Happy birthday, Lady B!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

:::Wipes a tear from the eyes::: awww... thank ye most kindly, mates. Means lots comin' from ye such fine wishes.

M' day could be better but bein' here does lighten m' day. Such a fine lot ye be.

LOL... Rumba... I love what ye said! I do hope that m' life is resurrected so t' speak.

Resurrection be m' new crew I'm trying to get rolling and created (tough as th' devil). Resurrection taken from m' real name as m' real name is derived from Anastasia, meaning "of the resurrection".

Damnit... I'm older than Sam Bellamy when he died from the Whydah shipwreck! Blasted it. But... oh, well... all th' more reason t' have fun. Ye never know when th' Devil will be let loose and God 'll take ye.

And with what Syren stated about today bein' National Pirate Day... I re-declare it t' be National Pirate Day... so says I! :P

:::Rolls in the barrels of rum and various drink, a feast is prepared, plenty of rum cake, cabana boys for th' lasses, wenches for th' gents:::

Come an' carouse all ye lot! Enjoy thyselves!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Well Hey thar Lady Barbossa.... Me wishes ye A grand happy time today on ye

celebration of yar enterance into this eerr cursed world... May the rum flow easy

today as with blessing in ye future! Good Day Mam.. Oderlesseye tips his tricorn..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Thank ye, Oderlesseye, fo' th' kind wishes from a pirate such as ye. :)

And thank ye as well, Christine. It did... sort of. Not th' Bday I wanted but oh, well. I'm enjoyin' th' pictures of those who went to th' Santa Maria gathering. Would have gone to that (what I prefered t' do on m' birthday) but it was just not doable unfortunately. But I did have a good lunch yesterday (albeit a day late).

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

A belated birthday wish for all the best not just as it happened but always... hoping twas grand

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

gold.jpg

A very happy Birthday Lady B

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...