Greetings, All!

Greetings to all of you here at the Pub!

'Tis me first time here and 'tis a sheer pleasure to buy a round for ye all! I be hailing from the West, recently sojourned from the wild woodlands where years hence my hearth and home 'twas in the northern realms of the Sierra Nevada mountains. My nearest port was Hyde St. Pier where I was known by a different name (I've found 'tis a convenience when the beadles near to adopt a differing monniker). I appeared in divers locations (that's varied and sundry, NOT scuba shops for you swabbies who shun the King's English), armed with original cutlass and piratical vestments. Yes, they truly be original. Since that time, much of my attire has earned a rest in various museums, and I've been resigned to clothing and weapons less fragile and more replaceable.

I've recently dropped anchor permanently here in the Florida Keys and look forward to meeting all of you this December at Bone Island after perusing these highly-informative, respected, yet deliciously oft-ribald anectdotes and gems of wisdom. I treasure your advice, as I've sailed solo in my historical adventures thus far in my life, and eagerly anticipate any counsel you may impart.

Sincerely, Shay of the Keys

Wecome, Shay. Ye be in good company here at th' Pub. And I'm quite sure ye'll find what info ye be searchin' for. Guaranteed. :D Many a good man and woman here who are curious enough to dive into every nook and cranny t' find whatever is needed and wanted t' portray the period properly.

And Guaranteed ye most likely 'll cross paths with many of them at Pirates in Paradise, too.

Ye'll never be alone again. :D Belly up an' Aye! shall indeed take up yo'r offer of th' first round. So... I'll be havin' Pirate's Choice Molasses Reef Rum please, hold th' rocks.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome! Always nice to meet new people like myself on here! Key West, eh? Lucky :D Maybe we'll see ya at PiP? Never been myself....but I am planning on this year...I dont think I have been around here long enough to have ya by me a pint, maybe at PiP ya can :D !!!

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

Welcome abord! Congratulation on your move. May the Keys be good to ye!

I thank thee kindly, Cannibal Chrispy! My good comrade-in-arms be making a unique armament for thee... I speak of Vintage Sailor whom I'm known o'er two decades -Shay of the Keys

Wecome, Shay. Ye be in good company here at th' Pub. And I'm quite sure ye'll find what info ye be searchin' for. Guaranteed. :rolleyes: Many a good man and woman here who are curious enough to dive into every nook and cranny t' find whatever is needed and wanted t' portray the period properly.

And Guaranteed ye most likely 'll cross paths with many of them at Pirates in Paradise, too.

Ye'll never be alone again. :rolleyes: Belly up an' Aye! shall indeed take up yo'r offer of th' first round. So... I'll be havin' Pirate's Choice Molasses Reef Rum please, hold th' rocks.

~Lady B

P.C.M.R. rum it shall be, Lady Barbossa, and may I say 'tis gratified I am to find so much proper information on these silver 'threads' among the gold. Looking forward to meeting a fellow treble maker... -Shay of the Keys

Welcome aboard. Does this mean that we'll see you at PIP?

'Tis planning on it, if ye'll have me. Meantimes I be furiously researching every detail, digging into me trunks and sewing round the clock. So if ye be in the neighborhood of the Upper Keys, look me up, for I'll be in sore need of a drink and break from all the excitement! I thank thee for the welcome, William Red Wake. -Shay of the Keys

Welcome! Always nice to meet new people like myself on here! Key West, eh? Lucky :rolleyes: Maybe we'll see ya at PiP? Never been myself....but I am planning on this year...I dont think I have been around here long enough to have ya by me a pint, maybe at PiP ya can :rolleyes: !!!

Ahhh, Kian, 'twould indeed be a pleasure to buy ye a pint. Especially for a fellow Irishman (although truth be told me strain's a bit mixed, although me Irish Grandmum six generations back passed on one of the most delectable Bushmill's Whiskey cream sauces you'll ever let cross 'yer taste buds). Hope ye can make it! And I thank thee for the welcome... -Shay of the Keys

*Awww Blushes* Thankee kindly..just for that Ill buy you a Plunder Me Cherry..though the extra cherries be mine..still ill share one or two..but only that many as Im partial to them and I would hate to have to introduce your hands to my Trident...*Grins with mischief*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png