This round's on me !!

Glasgow Jon

Hello to all my fellow pirates, I am Glasgow Jon. I do not drink ANYMORE but do buy my share of booze in exchange for your spinning a good yarn. As I will be staying sober, I will be able to get you safely shipboard after a visit to the local grogshops and taverns. Visit my personal page if you wish to know anymore about me........ And remember the more tales you share the more grog I buy !!! :D

Glasgow Jon

Better to be a dead Pirate than to live in mediocraty!!

What kinda tale do ye like?

The winds howled the the waves crashed against the hull of the sloop. We were being tossed back and forth at one moment we be on the swell the the wave seeing the sky grumble with thunder and lightening bolts being thrown from Titans trident and then down we would slide as the swell droped us down into the blackness of the troff................(cough, cough)

perhaps something to wet me whistle befor i be continueing...........a brandy be nice. thank ye

Bosun Red

Aye'll spin ye a yarn ...

This one time at Careening camp in Key West some body tried to .......

No way mate ... you gotta go to KW PiP and learn it fer yerself! HAHAHAHAHA ......

Beside if yer not drinkin' they'll probably want you to guard the gate!

Hear that M.A.'Dogge and Animal here be someone to let yer drunk arses back in the Fort!

Aye, welcome ter Hell mate, welcome ter Hell !!!!

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

A sober pirate... now that's an interesting one. Mate, one way or another ye be drunk, whether on alcohol or just the absolute fun when at events! :lol:

Aye, we all can spin tales when ye least expect it. Now I'll be holdin' ye to yo'r word on tales fo' grog. :lol:

And... welcome to th' Pub. Ye've come to th' right place.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thank ye all for yore warm welcome. Tha likker chest is full with whiskey, Brandy, Rum and Ale for yore delight and delictation. As soon as I get some pic's of the boats that I will be building, I will post them for you to marvel, wonder, laugh at. LOL !! Any advice, critisisms or critiques welcome.

Glasgow Jon

Better to be a dead Pirate than to live in mediocraty!!