Drinks are on me

Greetings one and all. The name is Nicholas Michaels and I hear a round or two is in order. I got some coins burning a hole in my pocket so belly up to the bar and place your orders.

I may be new to the pub but I'm not new to pyracy. I'm from the East coast and looking to join a crew.

Here's to you mates. Cheers.

Welcome to the Pub Nicholas! Hope you find everything you need and if ye need help ye have only to ask..

Now about those coins in your pocket...the hot ones? How about a Plunder Me Cherry..extra cherries please and again enjoy the Pub and welcome!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I may be new to the pub but I'm not new to pyracy. I'm from the East coast and looking to join a crew.

Hmmm the Archangel is looking to sign on more hands... always looking fer a lad that is good with the ropes, either working the ship or hanging them undesirables. What say ye?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Undesireables? What do ye mean undesireables? :D

A hearty welcome to ye, Michaels. Glad t' have ye part of comradery of the Pub. And I shan't argue with refusin' a drink. So, I'll take up yo'r offer... and I'll have some Tequila Rose thank ye. :)

So ye be seekin' a crew, hmm? I'm sure ye'll find the crew ye desire. Plenty of them about. Be ye seekin' on local? Or are ye willing to travel (be it a short distance or long distance)? Usually this dictates the crew ye be looking for as well as what type of crew be it a more historical crew or a more fictional crew or a fantasy crew.

We be glad t' help ye with this. :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome.

Here ya go Black Syren, all the cherries your heart desires.

Appreciate the offer Silas Thatcher but I think I can handle me own coins.

Rum, rum and more rum for Joe Pyrate.

Captain Sterling, I've done a fair share of rope work. Sounds like you got an interesting crew. Sure, count me in.

Tequila for the lovely LadyBarbossa, a gal after me own heart.

William Red Wake, I hail from the great lakes but looking to move soon.

What be your poison Haunting Lily?

And a cider for Cheeky Actress.

I think I'm gonna like this place.

Captain Sterling, I've done a fair share of rope work. Sounds like you got an interesting crew. Sure, count me in.

Well then, welcome to the crewe as well as the pub... pm me and I will fill you in on the details...upcoming events on the East coast.. Fells Point, April 17-18 and Blackbeard's June 5,6,7. Expect to work hard but that makes the fun all that much sweeter...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome.

Here ya go Black Syren, all the cherries your heart desires.

I think I'm gonna like this place.

I think Im gonna like all the cherries my heart desires....Again Welcome

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Welcome to the Pub, mate. A nicer place to hang your tricorn, you'll never find. 'Course, you may never find your tricorn again. Seems hats have a way of disappearing around here.....however,

I'll have a glass of French bubbly, if you please.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

That I do Cheeky Actress. I've had my fair share of hanging out in bars.

Thanks Catain Sterling. I sent you a message. I doubt that I'll be able to make Fells Point. It's kind of short notice with work and all but Blackbeard's I can do. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the crew.

The free booze is flowing quartermaster. Appreciate the welcome.

Now don't be getting sick on all these cherries lass.

Silkie McDonough, I hope you decide before me coins run out.

One French bubbly coming up for Ransom and thanks for the warning. grumble...............hat thieves.

Rumba Rue, you look like someone I could drink with. Not much to tell about meself. Can't seem to find the right gal that will put up with me so I'm single. I work and play hard and love things that go boom. What else do you want to know?

I pray ye shall enjoy it here, Mr Michaels. A fine lot here, tis true. An' thank ye for th' drink, sir. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!