Make way, bilge rats!

Flint Locke

'Allo mates! Th' name's Agnes Locke, but I'd be preferin' it if everyone jest call me 'Flint'. 'As a much better ring to it, methinks. :blink: I jest found this place so I thought I'd stop by.

Mm... A bit about meself's in order, aye? Well I be currently landlocked in College Park, Maryland and was recently pressganged intae th' crew 'o Pirates for Sail/The Drunken Ferret. Other than that there's nae much t'tell I'm afraid. I love a good shantey 'n an even better flintlock pistol in 'and ('ence the nickname, savvy?). :P

With that said, pick yer poison sars 'n misses, this round's on me! 'Ere's a 'ealth to ye all!

Edited by Flint Locke

Agnes "Flint" Locke

"All the world's a stage! ...And I just fell into the orchestra pit."

Newbie o' th' Drunken Ferret

Welcome to the Pub and hope you enjoy your stay, Plenty here to see and do and as you be buyin' I will 'ave a Plunder Me Cherry...extra cherries o' course.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Maryland says ye. Lovely place. Well, glad ye could stop by th' Pub. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye... welcome aboard mate.

Haul up a barrel and set ya down fer awhile... spin yer tales aa ya please.

And I'll be after having a Mai Tai. (Forgit the umbrella. It just takes up more space fer the RUM! :blink:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Thank ye, m'ladies! 'N one Mai Tai comin' up!

I've got meself a cider, 'n if things be gettin' more interestin' I may 'ave ta switch ta some good old Johnny Jump-Up, warnings from Fast-Fingers be damned! :rolleyes: This be a bloody party!

Edited by Flint Locke

Agnes "Flint" Locke

"All the world's a stage! ...And I just fell into the orchestra pit."

Newbie o' th' Drunken Ferret

You Have Company..Better have the rum ready!

Sigmundsea.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."