Mugging Mission

Now that was funny. Makes me wish I had recorded the disposal of this year's gingerbread house: Set it on the porch and blew it away with a .75 caliber cannon. Next year...

It also reminds me of what happens at the skeet range the first time you score 100: All your fellow shooters get together and shoot your hat. No, not while its on your head, silly, they throw it up in the air first.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

• 3 months later...

You all are (arrrrg!) not right in the head. Which is why I LOVES YA.

Mission, I would shoot yer tankard just because....um...I can? Only if it were not REALLY yer tankard though. Steal me Stynky's when he's ripped on mead in December and we'll work out the details later!

It also explains the mug in my avatar from that photo in May. ;)

Mission, I would shoot yer tankard just because....um...I can? Only if it were not REALLY yer tankard though. Steal me Stynky's when he's ripped on mead in December and we'll work out the details later!

I think I am going to chain my tankard to my belt. ;) (Except that may not work either...who's belt was Stynky wearing on Sunday night? Wasn't it yours?)

Steal Stynky's Mug?! I couldn't be involved in stealing...Stynky's...hmm...

Hmm...

Trouble is, I don't think he'd give $#!t. (At least not publicly.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

One serious flaw in stealing Stynky's mug... I don't think he actually owns one. It would be a case of liberating a mug he himself has stolen... ;)

I think the same could be said for whatever hat resides upon his pate at the moment as well... And belt too by the look of it... Does Stynky actually have anything of his own that we can take and play a prank with? ;)

Michael_banner.jpg

I think the same could be said for whatever hat resides upon his pate at the moment as well... And belt too by the look of it... Does Stynky actually have anything of his own that we can take and play a prank with? ;)

His *ahem* 'cool' stripey slops.

118DSCF5014%20PIP-1.JPG

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ha! That was indeed my belt! And he gets strangers to buy him bottles of alcohol.

HIS HAT!

His hat? But how can you be sure it would be HIS hat? I think Mission may be onto something with the stripey breeches... But who would want to go near those things? ;)

Michael_banner.jpg