possible charles gibbs document

D.Irving79

hi there (im new :( )...haha.

anyways, i was wondering about a certain document i have. im in the process of throwing around a few emails about it, and i figured id drop into a couple forums about it as well. its a VERY lengthy poem, either written from memory or quoted from text. i believe it to be by charles gibbs hand written to one of my relatives, but then again this is a hypothetical, im trying really hard not to get ahead of myself. if it is gibbs, its one of the last things he wrote.

any and all information is welcome. im interested in selling it as times are really tough for me right now. here is a picture i took of it tonight. its not great, but its a start.

selling017.jpg

i hate to make this my first post and im sorry for that.

thanks

dave

• 3 weeks later...

This was posted in the Crow's Nest a few weeks ago when I stumbled across it. So I had it transferred here where the scholars of Twill might find cause to comment on it.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG