Callahan pictures at Webshots.com

Ok, everyone I just managed to finish uploading all of the select pictures to webshots.com. @7000 pictures and some change. The pictures are from the camera's of Nicole Andreyko, her boyfriend John, Eric and his girlfriend Sharon, Fayma and myself. Alltogether we took about 17,000 pictures and these were the best in my opinion. (subject to change as I stroll down memory lane and reevaluate).

I uploaded the pictures at 1024x768 pixels so everyone could nab them at will. (back to that ugly bandwidth problem which this will solve).

So here is how you do it.

1. Log onto "webshots.com" (don't know if you have to be a member, I think you can enter as a guest).

2. in the search window at the top type in my member name "jamesacallahan100" (that is James A Callahan 100 without the CAPS and no spaces. PLEASE NOTE THE LETTER "A" BETWEEN JAMES AND CALLAHAN, A lot of people miss it and call me up.

3. This should dump you on a page filled with winter bird shots. They're mine too.

4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and on the left hand (portside/larboard) you will see a window of albums marked new, you should be able to click on any of them to view the pictures.

5. Have fun and enjoy and fair sailing.

Poppa "Ratsey" Callahan

gallery_10558_249_14299.png

Pictures on Google at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jamesacallahan100

Itty Bitty pictures here in the Gallery, Soon!

Lily you made me cry! Thank you so very very much! *Big Hugs* And you and Keith make a wonderful couple! Someday we will get together and raid Starbucks I just know it. Hugs again...

And thank you so much to the Callahan's for taking those shots *Hugs to you as well*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Awww... See what happens when I have to work... Poppa joined the Pub all by hisself.. :blink: Makes the Quartermasterproud he does!

Syren~ Glad you found the picture that Lily made for you! Here's to hoping ye will be there with us one day soon!!

The Callahan website is still up and running, still have more photos to upload, but now there are 2 options, so ye can get your pictures bandwidth or not! Huzzah!

Thanks for the chance to see the shots of a lot of what we missed by having had stayed in the encampment most of the event ....but with the babe and all the weapons.... as they say "we don't get out much" :P:P :P

Edited by callenish gunner

You must have moved them? All I can find is birds and motorcyclists. (Two good things that go good together.) However, I did find your main page working once again.

Huh. You must have really dredging the bottom trying to find someone to photograph on this day.

:P (J/k. There are some really awesome shots of him in there! If only you'd have gotten one of him stealing the wallet from the purse of an unsuspecting tourist.

I myself am working on a portfolio of drunken pics of him for the Epilogue page of the Surgeon's Tale for PiP '08. Heh, heh, heh...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG