I'm still around out there...

Zephaniah W Nash

A surprise of a drink, is it...? What would be surprising is to find anyone hereabouts without a drink right now. It's fortified mead this afternoon, personally. A bit of mead with some rum to give it kick. Erm, more kick.

And the deer is fine, Rumba -- she had her persimmons for Christmas breakfast and then went back to tease all the bucks she is...

sig2.jpg

:D

Ye Let Our Holiday Feat GO?!!!?

ALL That Venison - GONE?!!?

Ye be DEAD t' me Zephaniah W Nash! D E A D t' Me!!!

:D

Edited by MadL

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

There was a holiday feat...? A backflip or sommat, perhaps?

Any concern hereabouts over a loss of venison is uncalled for. I usually have to elbow 'em out of the way to get to work in the morning -- and I ain't talking just about them that I've raised. More deer about this year than even I could cook up, even if I did have a mind to cook quite that much.

And for them what prefer pork, we're beset with wild pigs these days. I could use a troop of actual Buccaneers to help clear 'em out a mite...

sig2.jpg

glad ta have ya back, mate.. drink or no. As for the venison, I had a chance at some wild turkey and it didnt come in a bottle.. something about shooting in city limits stopperd me. :)

have a good one.. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg