Need Garb Help!

soylent red

Now I know this insn't really piratey, but I need some help with some garb for my wedding. I'm looking to go something very similar to Johnny Depp ala Sleepy Hollow. I'm not very knowledgeable in anything to do with garb. Any help I can get in tracking down people that make this stuff or where to get it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

!!

Lemme do some checking around to see who can help. Sleepy Hollow attire is more around the timeline of the 1790. Plus depends upon how much ye are willing to pay for the outfits.

Again, lemme do some checking around to see who to connect with and who's recommended.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Where are you located? There are several period tailors scattered about the US. There is this one lady that goes by justsara that makes colonial era clothing as reasonable as they come. I will go get the link from another forum and post it here later. She doesn't have a website, just an e-mail.

justsara@up.net

Bo

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but....

http://www.midnightbreezedesigns.com/wedding.html

I stumbled upon this shop while looking for a really good pirate coat. They are about the only "pirate" shop I saw with wedding designs. Truthfully, it's more Ren fair styles but if they consider wedding designs then I'm willing to believe they can make just about anything to fit your needs.

Edited by Thequartermaster