photo cd idea

silas thatcher

as i am going through all my pics ( got snap happy with the new camera !! ), i am setting aside the ones strictly related to PiP for a cd for capt. bo. as a guess, i have somewhere between 300 to 400 pics of various people, details of period items, clothing, encampments, pics of the fort, events, ( sorry-- none from in town ), and during the fest.

would anyone else be interested in having a copy ?? yes--- the pics of the kids playing, etc., won't be on it ( i have close to 900 pics total ) .... just pics of PiP, some scenery, ( got a few good sunset pics ) ...

lemme know if anyone is interested and i'll burn off a few copies and mail them...

:rolleyes: I didn't take any photos this year. Can I be in anyway? I don't know what to offer in return though.

yer in a good handful or two.... even caught ya smilin' :) in return ??? nada...the cost is so small, even with postage that it is not worth collecting.. ( less than i buck, i figger )

:rolleyes: I didn't take any photos this year. Can I be in anyway? I don't know what to offer in return though.

yer in a good handful or two.... even caught ya smilin' :) in return ??? nada...the cost is so small, even with postage that it is not worth collecting.. ( less than i buck, i figger )

I'm in the same boat: no camera this year. So, you bein' so generous and all, I'm in. I'll PM you my address. And I'll stand you one of my outstanding Smithwick's Ales next year.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I know that most of you haven't seen the packaging for last year's movie and photo DVDs, because we're still re-editing the video due to music issues, but if you want me to take everyone's pictures and put them together in one package with a cover I'm available. We're also willing to edit video.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

i actually brought a camara...just felt like i never had a chance to git it out!?!? :rolleyes: ....damn chapionsip contest here....parade walk there....climbin fence everywhere..... :P:P

if'n ya dont mind terribly...i would like to git me hands on some of those photos too.....pleeeesse

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

I know that most of you haven't seen the packaging for last year's movie and photo DVDs, because we're still re-editing the video due to music issues, but if you want me to take everyone's pictures and put them together in one package with a cover I'm available. We're also willing to edit video.

that would be kinda cool.... send me your addy and i'll get a copy over to ya.. i know that of the 400 on the cd, there are a handful that are worthy of notice

Got mine today! Met up with Silas today, this time he wore his garb and I didn't. But I had horses to feed before I left so at least I have a valid reason. KFC wasn't too sure about us when we came in! A pyrate and a long-haired hillbilly... ;)

Great photos my man! I've already been through 'em twice. played 'em on slide show for the kids when they got home from school and for Blondie when she came in.

Bo

. KFC wasn't too sure about us when we came in! A pyrate and a long-haired hillbilly... ;)

yeah, i got weird and even amused looks. but you have to admit, bo.... at least you look cool.. never had the nerve to grow my hair long....

Great photos my man! I've already been through 'em twice. played 'em on slide show for the kids when they got home from school and for Blondie when she came in.

Bo

hope you enjoyed them :)

cd's will be sent out in a day or two... i can still burn more, so don't be shy and ask... the cost for this is less than a buck for each, so don't think that any compensation is necessary.... very small price for all those who have spent time helping us out :)

He gives us stuff and then is gracious in every way...are you related to the Callahans?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

not a professional photographer, just get some good ones once in awhile, so my "talents" behind the lens don't add up to much... besides, like i said, if i send out 20 or 30 cd's, the cost might be less than 20 $ total...

small price to have someone say " wow!! that's a great shot !! "

not a professional photographer, just get some good ones once in awhile, so my "talents" behind the lens don't add up to much... besides, like i said, if i send out 20 or 30 cd's, the cost might be less than 20 $ total...

small price to have someone say " wow!! that's a great shot !! "

oh, and i did get some great shots.... some.... rather pleased how some of them turned out

will be mailing out the cd's mon. or wed.... LET ME KNOW if you requested one and did not get one or if the cd is bad.

i spot checked a few, but not all... can easily burn off a few more if necessary...

also, feel free to ask for one, even if you don't know me, don't like me... whatever.. :)

just got graces pics. once i edit out the stinky/ leatherback/ mad dogge files i should be able to get them onto one disk. no worrries mates i'm still leaving some of you three. archangels- the deltaville pics will be on your disks as well. i have the sorissseeseess addy, but need the rest. same as silas, you didn't need to be there to get a disk. just let me know.