Finally I have arrived...

ns_477

Ello everyone! as some of you now I am Nicholas and just wanted to introduce myself a little.

I along with many other people just returned from pIp and had a friggin blast. unfortunatly i hadn't expected to meet as many people as i did and went almost entirly as a "meet and greet" type thing so any or many of you i will be trying to talk at at latter times in the future past.

anyways like many other people i will be on the forums mostly for networking and for aid in information finding and at a latter time i will be posting my

(get out of my friggin bubble, mate!!!) myspace and or facebook stuff as well

stoked as a blacksmiths fire to see how the group photos from sunday turned out still can't beleive how many people were involved...

anyways good evening and happy luteing ;()

Cheers!

Welcome to th' Pub, Nicholas. Glad ye made it here like the other lass. And as I told her, glad someone forwarded ye to the Pub. So, come now an' sit. Bedazzle us with stories of what happened at PiP from yo'r point o' view.

And ye buy th' first round o' drinks.

Tequila Rose fo' me, thank ye. Not no damn shot of it, th' bleedin' bottle...::: grabs the whole bottle::: Thank ye most kindly. Hehehe

Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Your pirate name is: Bloody William Roberts

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

don't think ill use that but maybe a little later on i might consider it..........

Cheers!

Oi Rumba..We have a Swashbuckler here for sure!!! Swagger indeed... <_< Welcome aboard Nicholas and enjoy the Pub and all it yields! A vertiable treasure trove of information and friends....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

And well met indeed. Good to see ye roaming about...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 1 month later...