I be Fearless Leader

FearlessLeader

Ahoy, All! I be Fearless Leader - not because I be fearless necessarily, I am just particularrrrly bossy! ARRR! And everbody just seems ta always do what I say, so I just became the Leader! Who knew? I am great with a cutlass - I take every opportunity ta prove it - usually after thar's been much grog drinkin!

Ye can see me whole crew over at PiratePrincessProductions.com and at theatricalcombat.com. We love fake fightin, but mostly we like partying and making movies. Arrr! It's a livin!

So I am true excited to be here and ta make some new pirate friends!

Anyone here going to the Vista Pirate Faire next month?

Have a Piratical Day! :D

Fearless Leader

Welcome aboard Lass:

Why thar be a whole thread on the Vista event in the upcoming raid section. We be hopin to see ye thar.

Till then it be the custom for the new person to be buyin the house a round of drinks as it were. Now thar be all manner of characters here so yer presence should be a very good thing with yer bringin all them thar leadership qualities. Speakin of qualities a quality rum right now would not be too much to ask would it? Now, while yer up maybe ye can be bringin a towel back with ye as thar be quite the spill about on this har table by some rather uncouth people here before as it were.

I be thankin ye straight away fer all the assistance and kind offer to help. Oh, my, I almost fer got me manners! I don’t see how ye could be carrying all that and yer purse too! It would be me great honor to protect that fer ye while you be up and about. Just drop er off right here.

Welcome!

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Welcome FearlessLeader

Greetingsovertherail-1.jpg

Eye shall be at Vista too. Perhaps we might meet and see what ye know with the cutlass..

aurugg ... Muah be a scurvy dauhwg whom likes to sword fight and make his own movies too..

Saw the Pirate princess site..Too bad ye studio is not in San Diego.I would take the class...Literally! -_-

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Ye all be making me feel so at home! I truly appreciate the kindness - SO - Grog all round! Enjoy yerselves at my own expense - and I be just fine carrying a tray and holding tight to me own purse strings, thank ye vera much!

So glad I signed up here!

Arr, Mates! Have piratical Turkey Days! My ship's cook got a HUGE turkey...and there only be 3 of us fer Thanksgivin...We'll be eatin Turkey until Christmas! HOO HAR!

Cheers!

Fearless Leader

QM ..perhaps Odoriferious is not in ye vocabulary...

Edited by oderlesseye

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Ahoy FearlessLeader, I did naught know yer Pirate Princess adventures be in th' Lost o' Angeles territories? Love'd them wee little flicks, good watch they be! Perhaps we will meet at Vista, would love t' meet some steel sling'n mates in me own area as it seem most be too far south 'er too far north t' cross blades with outside o' fests.

<_<

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

I didn't make it to the Vista Faire! Bummer! How was it? Were thar many pirates about? We be working like lunatics here ta get some more episodes o' the Lovely and Talented Pirate Princess up on the internet. Ta fill in the dead space, a new pirate, a french pirate be starting up this weekend on Pirateprincessproductions.com. I let ye know fer sure when he's live.

Grogs all around, mates.

Fearless Leader

Go look under the thread for Vista Faire

under Raids, Boarding Parties & Pyrate Events

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Ta fill in the dead space, a new pirate, a french pirate be starting up this weekend on Pirateprincessproductions.com. I let ye know fer sure when he's live.

Grogs all around, mates.

Fearless Leader

:huh:

I did naught know Dr. Frankenstein twas a Frenchie?

:huh:

'n dur'n th' GAoP???

IT BE ALIVE! IT BE A L I V E!!!!!!!

Edited by MadL

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!