Drunk again....

Patrick Hand

Not a poll nor nothin' icky like that..... but ...... well heck we be Pyrates , an we drinks a bit.... or a lot......

SO it be easy..... when yer postin' drunk, just post here ... an let everyone know wots happin'

(That way they/we can kinda figure out/translate wot ye were tryin' ter post in other threads...)

YuP... I be... been .... drunk again....... well drinkin' just a bit......Gotta love th' rum....... Yey rum.....(somethin like that.........)

< Hopefully the AA will never find this thread....... >

Not a poll nor nothin' icky like that..... but ...... well heck we be Pyrates , an we drinks a bit.... or a lot......

SO it be easy..... when yer postin' drunk, just post here ... an let everyone know wots happin'

(That way they/we can kinda figure out/translate wot ye were tryin' ter post in other threads...)

YuP... I be... been .... drunk again....... well drinkin' just a bit......Gotta love th' rum....... Yey rum.....(somethin like that.........)

< Hopefully the AA will never find this thread....... >

Good on ya, mate. Keeps drinkin I say. I'll set an ambush fer the AA .......uhhhh wot are the AA???

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Oh, geez, when have a few two many, I get so dyslexic (worse than I already am), that it would be like trying to read a secret code. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Usually takes a lot to get me drunk.

However, gimme some Pirate's Choice rum and it won't take long for me to become drunk! :blink: I think we call can attest to that at what happened at Pete Straw's Midwestern Hurricane Party. :P I don't think there was one of us who was NOT drunk.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I ain't drunk....

But DANG... me and Carol can make a buncha' darn good Margaritas.....

See I knows I ain't drunk. because if I was.... spell check would have made the whole screen red.... as it is/be... I only miss-typed only 'bout three words.... so I can't be too drunk.......

Hey... a lot a those margaritas were for medicinal purposes anyway.... cut the snot outta me hand tryin' ter catch a broken ...eeergh .... margarita glass tonight, and had to find some kinda pain releaver......

Not to worry... paper towels and some duct tape patched everything up nice right an' proper.....so I'm only leaking a little bit right now.... :D

Usually takes a lot to get me drunk.

However, gimme some Pirate's Choice rum and it won't take long for me to become drunk! :D I think we call can attest to that at what happened at Pete Straw's Midwestern Hurricane Party. :D I don't think there was one of us who was NOT drunk.

~Lady B

yep....actually takes alot fer me to ADMIT i'm drunk too...tho me wife seems very quick to announce me non-sobreity heck of a lot quicker than i.....

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg