Swabbie Ahoy!

Bart LeBaron

Ahoy there everyone! I be a new swabbie here, and looking fer some pirate companionship that I can never seem to find. I'm fifteen years old, living in Sunnyvale, CA. I've been into pirates for roughly a year and a half, and I've amassed a small collection of pirate equipment, including a naval cutlass, flintlock pistol, two compasses, a spyglass, and a fully-fledged pirate outfit. I am a member of Sea Scouts, a youth boating program. We own and operate a 95-foot coast guard cutter, the SSS Challenger. In addition, believe it or not, I found out from my aunt, a genealogist, that I am descended from a French privateer, Francis LeBaron. Thus, I derived my alias, Bartholomew LeBaron. Just wanted to say ahoy to everyone, and I look forward to having some proper pirate companions here. Fair winds and following seas!

"But why is the rum gone!?"--Captain Jack Sparrow

Ahoy..Impressive indeed and welcome aboard. There are many sections to the Pub and since you are new in these waters Captain Twill is an excellent place to start. However if you have questions please ask any of us and we will point you in the right direction.

Best regards,

The Black Syren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Well a very big welcome to you Mister LeBaron. How cool! Sounds like you're off to a good start!

A pirate in training !

Be this yer vessel? How long have you been at it?

Challenger.jpg

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Be this yer vessel? How long have you been at it?

Challenger.jpg

Many thanks to ye all! Regarding your picture, it looks a bit like our old vessel, the 82-foot Challenger. Where did ye scrounge that up? If you want to see our fine ship, stop in port at http://www.kmacorp.com/ship145.html., our website. She be a swift, fast vessel, and we all love her like our own hearts and souls. I been in the crew fer about 6 months, and competed in several hearty regattas since then. I was just recently appointed as a petty officer, the ship's Purser. If ye live near the port of Redwood City, be sure to keep yer eyes and ears open fer us. If ye know anyone who might be interested, tell 'em te check out our crew. We are always looking fer new swabbies to clean the bilges!

Edited by Bart LeBaron

"But why is the rum gone!?"--Captain Jack Sparrow

Ahoy an' welcome. Le Baron, hmm? :) Hehehe... charming.

Again, Welcome to th' Pub... an' since ye be pruchasin' drinkage for we vets of the Pub... I'll have a fine Tequila Rose thank ye.

So... tell us more 'bout yo'r tales, mate.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!