wall tent recommendations

silas thatcher

well, how tall are you and how much stooping into corners do you want to do? is there a poll length difference and would longer poles make a transportation issue? As i recall, you have urchens. from what i understand- they grow. will they be attending?

Recommend highly Panther Primatives. They are really good at answering questions and have a lot of options that will make your tent the way you need it. They put in a partition for our not so PC things to be hidden away and their guarantees were better. I also thought the price was fair and purchased their set up package that included everything except the side poles which we are getting at the local home depot. They have collapsable center poles that will make transport easier, but we just had them drop ship ours to the fort.

Their website: pantherprimatives.com

Good buy for the money, and also had many other options for the powder monkeys.

after a little deliberation, we have decided to forgo the wall tent this time... indecision, delivery times, more time needed to make poles, expense all add up to making this a no-go...

we can check out every one's while down there and plan a little better for the future..

well.... would've been cool... :)

this is the company i have had dealings with most recently they make an excellent product and are a bit more reasonable

Red Hawk Traders

I strongly recommend them as well. I bought a plain, untreated canvas wedge tent from them. It has never leaked or given me any trouble and the construction is very sound. Few tent makers will put as many added features into a simple tent as Red Hawk. Good price. Good product.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg