Thoughts and prayers needed

Lily Alexander

Edward and I are so very grateful to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

And when you look up into the night sky, remember another star is born.

After reading Rumba's comment, I have to share this story. Edward and I had been trying to decide if we were going to spend the night in the hospice or go home to get a good night sleep. We knew my father wouldn't pass if we were in the room but we didn't want to leave either. So we stepped outside to get some air and talk about it. After a moment or two, I looked up into the sky and there was one and only one star shining so brightly. It was beautiful yet strange to see. About a minute or two later, the nurse came out to get us and let us know that my father had passed. I know my father will always be in my heart but now I know he will also be the brightest star in the sky watching over me.

Hugs to you all.

Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

I'm so sorry, Lily. You have my condolences. And the story of the star you saw the night your father passed is so very beautiful, and one I am sure you will hold in your heart always.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog