Want some pirate attire?

LadyBarbossa

Thanks, QM.

It's more of what I have now to get rid of now rather than what I can make for someone.

I can still make but that will take a little time as I have other orders I'm working on (plus working but not getting paid), etc. So...

{the rest has been erased and edited by the Lady}

Please keep scrolling down....

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to post images here but it's not allowing me to. So, if you want images of the items, please Email me. Messaging I am unable to send you images of all the items either since there is a limit on images posted here. :lol: Grrr

~Lady B

Lady B post this on the Tavern as well if you please..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I tried to post images here but it's not allowing me to. So, if you want images of the items, please Email me. Messaging I am unable to send you images of all the items either since there is a limit on images posted here. :lol: Grrr

~Lady B

I'm having a slow day at work Lady B.

I got a photo from Photobucket to post a few days ago.

If you want to send me some of your photos of your things via e-mail I'll put them on my photobucket site and see if I can get them to post in this thread. Just PM me for my e-mail address if you're interested.

Thanks, Rogue. Much appreciatated.

It's the forums that place a limit on the amount of images in a post which kinda sucks. So, it's best to email me so I can send you the images. PM also has the restrictions.

Aye, will do, Syren. Thanks.

The black frock coat I had listed here has been sold.

This one is amazingly enough STILL up for grabs! For some odd reason it won't sell! This is an ABSOLUTELY fabulous outfit. Hand pick fabric by my nephew. He's wanting this sold, desperately wanting it sold so he can purchase new fabric and materials for a new pirate outfit. This one is too small for him now. So, come on! Buy it! Help cloth a young man in better clothing!

Waistcoat, shirt and breeches. Seperate pieces or as an outfit. The outfit can come with navy blue stockings and a beckett military style cocked hat.

boysshirtandwaistcoat.jpg

boysbreeches.jpg

Breeches size is 32 waist

Again, first come, first serve offers.

~Lady B

Edited by LadyBarbossa

• 3 weeks later...

The black coat has been sold.

However, those of you interested in the black coat and still want one, message me. I can make one for you.

Everything else is still up for grabs including the tan and dark purple-blue outfit (which shirt, waistcoat and breeches). The black paisley waistcoat and the matching petticoat is still up for sale. Also have a white cotton and linen weskit, an off white slops (converted from breeches, waist 36). white satin like shirt (ruffles at wrist with pre-tatted lace and french knot at the cuff)

There are some precut Waistcoat pieces:

calicowaistcoat.jpg

jacquardwaistcoat.jpg

multicolorstripewaistcoat.jpg

burgandytanstripwaistcoat.jpg

There are more pieces.

More to come, too.

~Lady B

• 2 months later...

Yes, I'm posting this again. I know, I know... I can hear the groans out there.

I must get rid of these last pieces. It's first come, first serve so please Message or email me if interested.

black cotton paisley waistcoat with matching petticoat. Will fit size 16 - 26

blackpaisleypetticoatwaistcoat.jpg

sloppy slops. I swear these things have seen everything possible and they are STILL functioning!

Breeches altered a couple times and now have become slops. Size 34-36 waist. Might I add that these are COMPLETELY hand sewn.

beigeoldslopsbreeches.jpg

Barbossa like waistcoat. This was my first attempt and a prototype. Up to a size 53" chest

The back area left unfinished around the edges for that very old, worn, distressed look. The fabric is old (vintage) fabric that once belonged to my stepdad's mom (this is fabric from the Great Depression or around WW2 at least to my understanding) the viewable seams are completely hand sewn

Front

Barbossawaistcoatfront.jpg

Back

Barbossawaistcoatback.jpg

A black and gold damask like design waistcoat. up to a size 54" chest

Front

blackgoldwaistcoatfront.jpg

Back

blackgoldwaistcoatback.jpg

Again, must get rid of these. They are for sale.

I do take trades as well cause I am in need and looking for some items.

If interested, please message or email me.

~Lady B

• 2 weeks later...