Shoes For Sale

Boucanier

Cleaning through some of my stuff and found a pair of Fugawee "Franklin" style shoes. They are size 8, width E, and were worn only for a weekend by one of my friends, so they are like new with some wear on the soles and heels. I am asking $74.00 (or best offer) plus $10.00 shipping. This is a $30.00 saving, Fugawee sells these for $104.50 + $10.00 for shipping. To see pictures of them check out the Fugawee website:

http://www.fugawee.com/Men's%20Colonial.htm

Please email me if interested at billyyankjohnnyreb@yahoo.com

Thank You,

Bryan Stefancyk

Morgan at Panama 1670:

"At dawn on the morning of the tenth day the buccaneers got ready for the assault. Morgan had them drawn in battle order, and on they marched with drums beating and flags flying... Once the word had been given, the buccaneers extended their line in three battalions, and sent 200 men forward as skirmishers - French buccaneers carrying first-class muskets, and all crack shots. These marched ahead, and the rest followed. Down from the hill came the buccaneers to where, on the open plain, the Spaniards awaited them."

- Alexander O. Exquemelin