Clone Wars

blackjohn

I've watched bits and pieces of them again. Still haven't watched them beginning to end. The odd thing about watching them in bits and pieces, I find myself compelled to sit down and watch them because the stories do look interesting.

Oh, son #1 did have one complaint. He said they were, at 15 minutes, way too short. I don't know if they were 15 minutes, or more look 20, but the point remains. Seems like there was as much commercial break as there was show.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

I agree with the time issue. The second one they showed has a second part this week, I believe. I only have two complaints, the pop culture teen jedi and the stupid dialoge of the battle droids. Other than that, I could see running a Star Wars game like that.

Conceptual Simplicity, Structural Complexity, Achieves a Greater State of humanity.

Yeah, and there I was again flipping through SW RPG stuff at the bookstore. I have to admit, the Force Unleashed stuff looks really cool. It would appear they have rules for playing droids, which, if I couldn't play a Jedi survivor (waiting to be offed by Darth Vader & co), would be a tempting choice.

My Home on the Web

Haven't stopped to watch one yet. I suppose I will, but since my interest in Clone Wars (the movie) waned, I'm not sure if I would stick with it.

I did catch an episode of the Spaceballs cartoon. *coughs* That was...interesting. (still digesting my thoughts on that) :blink:

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Ok, finally watched them both, and... I really like them. The opening with the newsreel voice over is a great way to set up the action. The planet Yoda confronts Asajj Ventress on is really cool. And... the way the jedi in both episodes treat the clones is brilliant. I particularly enjoy Yoda's pep talk to the clones he is in company with. That was a refreshing Star Wars moment.

My Home on the Web