Quatermaster Reporting.

Hawk the QM

I've made a few posts so far but I forgot to introduce myself. I live in Cali and I'm just getting into the whole pirate lifestyle. I did Civil War reenacting for some years, but got tired of dirty looks (I was confederate, wanna fight?)

Anyway, nice to see a forum like this exists and many good times to you all.

Welcome QuarterMaster, As ye be new the first rounds are on ye..well not on ye per se but more that ye will be buying them for us..yer fellow brethren *hoists her tankard in his direction* A Plunder Me Cherry with extra cherries o' course..

Seriously though..I hope you enjoy yer stay!!! :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I did Civil War reenacting for some years, but got tired of dirty looks (I was confederate, wanna fight?)

Welcome aboard Lad! Don't let yer past be taintin yer present. I have been re-enactin Yankees fer over 30 years. All that does is just make me a bit more qualifed to be a pirate, as it were. Say, have any matches?

Now, ye be buyin drinks? I'll be havin a rum neat, or messy, just be passin the bottle.

Fair winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Welcome aboard! Been doin' the CW thing meself fer the passed seven years or such. Bein' a Rebel, the only nat'ral next step was to go a bit farther off the map. Funny thing, the parents used to hafta haul the kids in so's we could tell 'em we was an honourable sort that didn't eat their dead, and now it's the little welps draggin' the parents in to hear how we're a surly sort that don't take to society's norms.

Fair winds and fine sailin' mate.

Well, well..... a Quartermaster. :)

Welcome to th' Pub, Quartermaster. I'm sure ye'll find th' carousin' to thy likin'. :lol: Shhh, don't listen to whate'er any one says about we ladies. ;)

And, I shall have nothin' more than sweet red wine, thank ye kindly.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to the Pub!

Now hand over yer booty an' ye won't get insults hurled at ye!

Just kidding!

Uuuuuuuh this pirate hands over NO booty without booze. Or was that just a general term?

Yaaaaar!

edit:

Oh I just read that you make costumes. A very special Yaaarrrr(n) to you

Edited by Thequartermaster