Pirate meeting in CT jan 15th

Scupper

There will be a meeting of the Pirate Brethern, in garb, at 730 PM EST at the tavern at the Armory. Located at The Inn on Main St in Middletown CT. I invite all pirates of the Northeast to join us. I'll buy the first round to all that come. ope to see you mates.

:rolleyes:

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I'll do what I can, Scupper. It bein' Thursday, it is possible, though that Friday is when I head off to Poughkeepsie for the Etheracon pagan gathering. Have to let ye know for certain a bit closer.

Hawkyns

'

:rolleyes:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Well i'll be there. Sorry you can't make it Coastie. I'll drink one for you. We'll have another sometime and be sure you can attend. Hope you can make it Mr Hawkyns. Looking forward to meeting you.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 2 weeks later...

So, Scupper and Scarlet

Is this shindig still on? I'm planning to be there with a couple of my gunners if it is. Are we doing this in full kit? Has the bar been warned?

Hawkyns

:ph34r:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Aye mr hawlins. I'll be there as well. Most of me crew be not able due time and day of week. Most wished it were a friday or better yet a Saturday. But i be a true pirate. I plunder whenever, wherever. :unsure:

Scupper

last call mates. I'll be there. How can you afford to miss meeting the Scupper of legend and song? Hope to see you there mates.

Scupper

Hope ye all can make it, what with the weather today and all. Another time, I hope I'll be available t' get together with ye fine folk.

Coastie :blink:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

well lads and lasses. We met and the tavern was ours. There i stood. Ready to repel all boarders. I be facing a horde of landlubbers with nothing but me trusty cutlass and dagger. Then everyone came in and I bought a pint. LOL!

It was a pleasure meeting all the local Pyrates. Mr Hawkyns and his lady. Scarett and the other members of Hawkyns gun crew. Mike and I'm fraid the guiness made me forget. (Please apologise to me new mates Mr Hawkyns) As I heard thier names but once. We had a grand time. can't wait till next month to do er again. Looks like we'll plan an invasion each month.

Scupper

I was there in spirit.. or in spirits.

Can't wait to see the pics.. Scarlett and all, you were in me thoughts.

Well that and the drinks were in me thoughts.. :ph34r:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg