Missed a step...

Tomas Guerrero

<<the spaniard yells above the crowd>>

¡Hola amigos!

I was told a sufficient introduction es necessario. Me llamo es Tomas. I write in the pirate hunter's smarter brother within the rabble rousing forum. I have a keg of fine Madeira and some homemade Sangria for my friends. Muchas gracias for the kind words.

"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

0000banner-accommodation.png

<_< Welcome, Tomas....I think. I'm sure we'll get to know each other much better...soon.

But, I will have a glass of that Madeira, if you will be so kind. B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Madeira? Rainwater? I'm up for a glass and thank ye for it. Welcome to the pub. <_<B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Hmmmm..... a Spaniard. <_<

Oh,well! Welcome to th' Pub, amigo! :o

Not all that charmed with sangria... so, hows 'bout some o' that madeira? :lol:

so... what, pray tell, would a Spaniard such as ye risk thyself of complete torture an' come here... with so many Buccaneers floatin' about? Bold devil ye be, that be fo' sure.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hey Back Off LadyBarbossa! Th' lad come bear'n drink he be!

Welcome t' th' pub Tomas!

...we'll drink all he's liquor, then skin 'em, if we find th' Spanish Armada lurk'n round th' cove... <_<

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

<_<<_< With talk like that MadL you may truly have scared the lad away....

Come Tomas and tell us more about yourself...and the drinks do not be forgettin' the drinks eh lad.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Bueno, Tomas.. a glass of sangria for me, and a platter of chips and salsa from RAY..

I wonder if he'll stick his head back in and pay the tab? :(

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

::thinks t' he'mself::

"Reales...looks like real Spanish gold it does...'n drink too he brings"

::glances out th' window int' th' bay::

"hmm, no sign o' Spaniard sail....yet" :unsure:

:unsure:

Well, come an' sit, m' good man. Despite ye a Spaniard. But, all be well an' good here as long as ye don't put a blade or bullet in our backs.

So... what brings ye here to th' Pub? hmm?

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye Tomas, sit, tell us 'bout yer self now....'n bring some o' that Spanish grog with ye!

I will keep them ilk at bay...well, till I can naught see straight, then ye be on yer own B)

As the evening wore on the Spaniard collected a small group of people around him. Many trite comments could be heard under the breath of those around.

He cleared his throat quieting the din.

"Damas y señores," he began, "I understand that many, if not most of you are not, how do you say, muy simpatico, with my Nation. To be honest, it is not that pleasant to me at this moment." A small crowd grew around the tall man. Tomas twirled the ends of his mustache and began to tell his story.

He did not discuss his upbringing nor his home. But did confirm the repot that he was a nasty Ol' Spaniard. It was true the he was caught stealing from the plate fleet leaving Potosi, Columbia, and was stripped of his command. Tomas amassed quite a fortune in his years with Spain, hence the pouch of reales he left the innkeep.

He now is a dark figure within the Caribbean. A mercenary, if you will. Hard to find most times, because he know you are looking for him. Tomas has many, many bookkeepers, soldiers, captains, pirates and privateers and spies within his payroll. He has double-crossed the double crossers. He knows when each ship leaves the South American coast and what each has on board. Not settling for logwood traders from the Bay of Campeche, or local fisherman from the Yucatan, he takes from those wealthy enough to lose it: Statesman, Government officials, and the Crown.

"I am currently operating out of the Dry Tortugas where I have padilla de pequeño working for me trying to find the wreck of "El Altanero", lost a fortnight ago."

He summoned the bartender for another round of drinks, as his story always leaves him parched.

"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

0000banner-accommodation.png

I inspect the guest again, a slight smile on my face, contemplating the term "Nasty ol' Spaniard", sure I'd heard it somewhere before. But I did not like that he was based in the Tortugas. Too close for comfort, sez I. Too close, indeed.

So, I resolved to drink his Madeira and get to know him a bit better. B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Oi,

Welcome ta th pub Tomas.

Tanks fer th round a drink.

Ray! A gil or three o Blackstrap!

Off ta a fine start are ya?

Hope them pockets are deep, deep, deep.

:huh:

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

A ship in a puddle is better than no ship at all

Dear Saint Brendan, to mention your name is to recall much travelling.

It was in relation to voyages that you emerged as a popular Saint.

The Irish became great travelers thus spreading their faith everywhere.

Protect not only mariners but also all those who go down to the sea in ships. Amen.

*Mad L, naught want'n t' miss th' next round pounds down another tankard 'o Spanish ale, 'n thinks t' he'm self as he listens intently; two words in particular catches he's ear...*

::hmm, a double cross o' double crossers he say he be...interesting::

Merrydeath sips her sangria, motions to Ray for another drink and tells the passing waitress to send over some sopapillas with chocolate.

along with the others, she will listen for a while, with her knife off peace-tie.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 4 weeks later...