Big East Coast Hurricane possible next week

:lol: I know this has nothing to do with pirate history, but I thought I would let everyone know about this if ye live along the east coast of the U.S., I just check out accu weather, saying the storm in the Caribbean right now could strengthen into a hurricane early next week and could be a threat to South & North Carolina and even New England.

So, keep a sharpe eye out I tell ya, she could a blowing come next week.

Wales Produced more Pirates per mile of coastline than any other European country.

Dafydd Meirion, author of "Welsh Pirates"

This would be a good post for the Beyond Piracy forum. We get all kinds of weather reports there. (I should raise some old earthquake posts from the graveyard...look! That one wasn't it! (You know...the one everyone in CA is waiting for...)

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

No worries. Florida will soften it up for ya! Looks like it has a bead on us at the moment. Fine by me. Love a good storm. It's been four years since I've been walloped here.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com