Good Old Sweeney

Sweeney

Greetings!

I am a 26 year old male just south of Lake Erie in Ohio. How did I not find this place before?! I have always looked for the pirate lifestyle and I am rather excited to be here. From actual role playing pirates to the general discussion!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome aboard Sweeney m'bucco!! How far west of the PA line are you? We're about an hour east of the line always good to know other pyrates in the general neck of the woods. We'll both be having a black Barbados rhum with a wedge of fresh ginger :lol:;);) -Callenish & Saltypots

Closets port to myself is Toledo. However, Sandusky has been me second 'ome really. Been on the Erie waters of the lake most my life.

However don't let my age fool you. I've seen more in me 26 years that most people ain't seen in a lifetime. I got a story to go with any topic....some of em even true.

Ahoy, Master Sweeney. Welcome to th' Pub. Grand t' have ye with us. Do come an' sit a spell. Regale us with yo'r sea o' lake farin' tales, mate.

Now, I be curious. Be ye a part of any pirate group? Jus' curious.

Or be ye interested in bein' involved in a group?

I know a good many pirates off in the Ohio waters.

I'll be havin' a glass o' sweet red wine if ye'd be so kind.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

*chuckle* Is that a fact? Well they don't call me Sweeney because mum didn't teach me manners. I'll get ya two glasses, and an Ale for myself.

To be up on the up and up really I ain't apart of no crew. How many groups you know of? I ave to admit I have found it rather hard to locate anybody. I consider the area a rather dry and borin area....the good stories here are far and few between. Its the ones that take place far from 'ome that I take a shine to. I've sailed the waters of Jamaica even been in the presence of a few emperors and kings....

*Raises mug*

Huzzah to ye, good man.

Welp,m'dear Sweeney, I shall see 'bout connecting ye with a few Ohio Pirates. Aye, events are few but there be many pirates off yo'r direction.

I be over here in the not so tropial waters o' Iowa, mate.

An' I thank ye for th' wine. :unsure:

~Lady B

:unsure:

Here be one group I know in yo'r waters - the Lake Erie Pirates

http://www.lakeeriepirates.com/

This one easy enough to conjure. Shall see about gettin' ahold of a couple other pirates who be in the area.

I know a couple be more upon th' western side o' that state.

~Lady B

hahaha... indeed ye have. :unsure:

Glad t' be of service to ye.

There always be groups rising up. And events all over. I'm sure ye'll notice in Raids the list of upcomin' events. Even a couple around this far out into the "Northwest Territories" of old. :unsure:

Hope t' cross paths with ye at upcomin' events, Sweeney.

~Lady B

Well it won't be long till this lakefish be headed that way anyway.... the west coast as been callin me name for some time. I think its about time to answer it.

Till then.... erie won't know what hit it. *chuckle*

welcome Mr Sweeney! I'll have a rum mojito iffen ya please..

tis a grand place the pub is, full of the stuff that makes pirate life worth living! I hope ya find a crew soon or have a good time lookin!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Welcome mate....

Yer.... not a Barber-Surgeon are you?? :unsure:

(And I'll be after having a Mai-Tai if'n you please) :unsure:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ah, Black Anne beat me to it. I was figuring someone needed to clue the poor boy in that the first round was on him. I do hope he has a lot of shiny in that coin purse, as most here have a powerful thirst! :rolleyes:

Welcome to Pub, Sweeney, and you can make mine a glass of French bubbly, if you please.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 2 weeks later...