Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 Details

Silent

As far as POTC 4...

Aye... Depp has signed to do another POTC flick.

Now it only remains to be seen if, after all, they make one.

Despite the nay-Sayers among us who cast dispersions on my ability to know what is really going on within the context of my own job... I'll keep you updated when I hear anything.

No rock tossing please? :(

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

But what about American McGee's Alice????

::hides rock behind me back 'n puts on me best innocent face:: :D

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Depends on the rock, Bess...if its obsidian or flint, I'm a-keeping it. Treasure to the likes of me. But tho I be but a lowly bilge rat in this here crew, I appreciate whatever scuttlebutt you can drop in our dainty shell-likes (ears, that is...)

As far as POTC 4...

Aye... Depp has signed to do another POTC flick.

Now it only remains to be seen if, after all, they make one.

Despite the nay-Sayers among us who cast dispersions on my ability to know what is really going on within the context of my own job... I'll keep you updated when I hear anything.

No rock tossing please? :(

Damn, thats sharp!

Well, I knew there’d be a 4th one so the news on this doesn’t surprise me. Glad to hear Geoffrey Rush will be back. If it was all about Jack Sparrow it would get boring very quickly. That’s what was lacking in Dead Men’s Chest. It needed to have the balance of both Jack and Barbossa, like how the first and 3rd movie had.

Kind of a shame the way they just ended the storyline with Wil and Elizabeth. The writers say Wil is not cursed anymore, but they didn’t clear that up very well in the movie. It still appears he’s cursed and immortal and Elizabeth and their son is not. Meaning, as the years go by they’ll continue to age and Wil will stay the same. I had thought it’d be an interesting idea to have Elizabeth join Barbossa and Jack in search for the fountain of life in order to stay immortal like Wil. Oh, well. I just hope the 4th one doesn’t suck with some dumb storyline. :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Perhaps in POTC4 Jack will trade he's little dingy for a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Mobile 'n find he'm self suck'd down a rabbit hole where he will meet Sarah Michelle Gellar who change'd her name t' Alice 'n they will set out on an adventure with a mangy pink wharf cat 'n a purple monkey in a pirate hat at th' helm who always be complain'n that he be late for he's radio show. Then they come across a drunk'n sod on rum spiced tea who takes a fancy t' Jack's hat 'n then.......

...oh shoot, thar I go again spoil'n th' plot! :blink:

;);)

Rotten Tomatoes is reporting (and noting that this news should be taken with a large grain of salt) that Tim Burton might direct POTC4. Wouldn't that be something? (I don't know what, but it would definitely be something. Is it possible to make the series even quirkier?) Tim likes the macabre...maybe they'll bring back the undead pirates and get rid of any further traces of that sentimental slop about the Flying Dutchman, Calypso and the sea/human crew.

They're also talking about someone playing Jack's brother, but I'd say it's awful early for such speculation as Bess suggests it isn't even being seriously worked on. The original source for RT is this: http://www.cinemablend.com/new.php?id=10465

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

A'right then, if Jack Sparrow is gonna be play'n th' Mad Hatter then WHO will be play'n Alice 'n the wicked Queen O' Spades, eh??

Gotta have someone play Alice, else who gonna be look'n after then Brady kids??? NAUGHT I!!!

AliceMadHatter.jpg

"We're all a bit insane here...some just more then others."

Edited by MadL

A'right then, if Jack Sparrow is gonna be play'n th' Mad Hatter then WHO will be play'n Alice 'n the wicked Queen O' Spades, eh??

Gotta have someone play Alice, else who gonna be look'n after then Brady kids??? NAUGHT I!!!

Mia Wasikowska is the actress who will be playing Alice. Check out her internet movie data base page here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1985859/

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

{quote}No. Sarah Michelle Gellar was never involved in Tim Burton's adaptation.

Gellar was set to star in a film based off of American McGee's video game, Alice. However, she dropped out of the film earlier this year, as well as the film's director, Marcus Nispel. Universal Pictures has since dropped the project and the production has once again been halted. {end-o-quote}

So we have t' endure through yet ANOTHER re-make o' "Alice in Wonderland"....oh well, I still got th' X-rated version (along with three other versions - NOT including th' corny Dizzyland cartoon one).

WILL SOMEONE TELL US O' ALICE NOW? We bloody already Know what happen'd t' her down th' rabbit hole eons ago - What About NOW, now that she be lock'd up in a mental institution fer make'n them half dozen other re-tellen's o' th' same bloody story over 'n over 'n over again!!! (except fer th' X-rated one, that one was good)

....*pfffffh* McGee's version was so much more better! :D

Edited by MadL

I'll wait to see what Bess 'll tell us when she's allowed t' tell us. <_<

But there are still some elements of the original PotC that can still be used. Who knows... maybe they'll start at or after they found the Fountain of Youth. Considering both Jack AND Barbossa are at WDW now. <_<

I guess we shall see, mates. :o

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!