Im looking for sertant leather maker

Silent

Eh, it's been a while since I've been on this forum and I'm sad not to have found a post on here of who I'm looking for because it only goes 2 pages back.

BUT Im looking for the leather maker who makes that lovely muti-pistol holder strap thing, holds something like 6 or 7 pistols across your chest, I know you also make hats.

Can't think of who that was or where the website is.

Any help I will think you forever

While this doesn't answer your question (I do wish you all the bets of luck with your hunt)... If you scroll down to the very bottom of the section (Plunder in this case), you will see a set of three drop down menus... The third one by default is "the last 90 days"... If you change that setting you can view more threads... Or if you scroll a little further down, there is also the "Search" function. Hope this helps, and good luck again with the quest for holsters...

Michael_banner.jpg

I know that Pyrate Leatherworx makes something like that:

----------------------

Blackbeard Baldric Based On Legends Of One Of History's Most Infamous Pirates. Similar To One Seen In A TV Documentary. Holds Six Pistols And One Sword. Available In Your Choice Of Color & Buckle; 3" Wide. Specify Left Or Right Handed. Available With Buckle In Back Only. The Baldric And Each Pistol Holster Is Sewn Totally By Hand And Treated With Wax For A Sturdy Finish That Will Last. $150.00

---------------------------

Unfortuantely there's something up with their website - all graphics are busted. But this is the page:

http://pyrate.org/baldrics.html

If that's who you're looking for, just email them - they're pretty responsive generally.

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Yeah I just found the website from an OLD OLD OLD post of mine

www.pyratetradingcompany.com

I don't think they are still in operation anymore, either that or my web browser is acting up ;)

That's Pyrate Leatherworx new project - Pyrate Trading Company. They're still very much in business, but I think they're having servier issues or something.

Email them. They've always done fantastic work for me, as well as many of my friends and cohorts.

I AM BILGEMUNKY