Ransom's Deer Park

Ransom

All these pictures were taken either from my front deck, or from inside the house looking out the front window.

Okay, in May and June, it was "The Boys" loitering around in my front yard. They are in the process of growing out their antlers for the year, and at this point, the bone is still covered in velvet.

100_2359.jpg

Here is a wider shot, showing all three guys.

100_2358.jpg

Then, in late June and still living in my front yard, are "The Girls and Children". It is a doe with twin fawns, and a young doe that is probably last years fawn by the same mom. They really make themselves at home!

100_2564.jpg

They even drink from my birdbaths.

100_2556.jpg

Then it's down our driveway and off to our pond, for a big drink.

100_2559.jpg

Ya gotta love living in the country. Just make sure you plant stuff in your yard that they don't like to eat. B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Oh how wonderfully beautiful and sweet. Thank you so much for sharing your pics. You are truly blessed with such beauty surrounding you.

(sigh....I miss living in the country.)

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

what great pics, and that they are safe and sound in your yard. I've seen too many killed deer this year to be happy.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Deer are sooooo dang cute....

and they really don't like tomato plants.....(or we'd have a problem....)

so when they walk through the kinda side/front yard early in the morning.....

Hey.... I know there is always food available if times get tough....

(same theory I have about the Raccoons. that eat the cats food...)

Hey.... outta fairness..... I leave them alone, and just look at them..... haven't gotten THAT hungry yet........ :D

I really do enjoy having them around. I think of it as kind of an honor that they feel safe enough in my yard to bring the babies. We don't feed them anything, other than the occasional melon rinds which I put out by the pond.

Oh, and Johnny Tarr — that would be "Hey, great pics LASS, not man. B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog