Kraken Origami

Rumba Rue

Ah Kracken!!

can naught access from this point ("personal storage"), will ha'e t' take a gander from home tonight.

is it better then the origami swans??

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Hey Jill...I'll bet you think the folding pattern is interesting. (When I see them I tend to try and figure out how the folds produce the result.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Yeah. You must have to have really good coordination and small fingers to make some of the folds in those patterns. Fortunately, you don't have to have any of that to construct it in your mind. :D

Off into left field of the topic...I used to live next to this lovely old woman who lost her job because they told her she was too old. She was very depressed about it that so I used to make her origami swans and lanterns and stuff to cheer her up. I even bought a kit on how to make balloon animals and things. (Bet you never thought ol' Mission capable of things like that, didja? It's called good bedside manner, it is.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg