New aboard ship

Ferget Th' Into, We Wants RUM! :lol:

oh, now where be me manners? Good meet Capt. Caribbean. :D

now 'bout that sweet Caribbean rum I hears 'bout.... :lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Ahoy, Captain. Welcome to th' Pub. No finer place online fo' pirates.

Sit a spell, enjoy th' comradery, carouse and I'll be havin' some Pirate's Choice Key Lime rum, if ye please.

Thanks mate. :angry:

Troubles b'fore, eh? tsk tsk... can't have that now. Well, here's t' hopes those troubles be gone.

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome! You're picture is rather amusing, what port are you located in?

:angry:

Blimey, me peepers ha'e gone bad again they ha'e! Else this har Caribbean rum be much more stronger then any I e'er had befer!!!

Is there really a picture o' Captn Caribbean up there???? <_<

Welcome laddie. Tell us more uv yerself ...an pass d'rhum. :unsure:

Aye, Aye maties, I harbor me ship upon the east coast, NC. Oh I wish I still had me ship. Sold her the other year, but me still dreams of clanking halyards and rolling to sleep of a night. I still feels the wind in her sails and the water in me face. Miracle be her name, but now she has a new owner. Maybe one day I'll board another and take her for me own. The Pyrate way, eh? Presently I just set in me armchair and dream maybe strum the ole six string to "Sailing Away", but nothing beats the breeze coming across the starboard rail and the lean of her under me feet.

Welcome to the pub.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Welcome matey, and make mine a mojito with a fresh lime.. none of that pre-tested lime, if you please..

You do look a grisly sight with the red coat and all! I can see ya walking thru the cannon smoke, scaring all with the evil grin.. makes a pirate lass, it does.

welcome and thank ya for the round!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Are you sure -U- wanna be a pirate?

"The gallows were built on the shore near the low tide mark. When Capt. Caribbeans execution was due to take place, large crowds gathered on the shore and in boats moored out in the river.

The condemned man had to travel in a procession from the Marshalsea Prison on the south bank, across London Bridge and past the Tower of London to Execution Dock.

The procession was led by the Admiralty Marshal or his deputy who carried the silver oar that represented the authority of the Admiralty. The pirate travelled in a cart and was accompanied by the prison chaplain.

After the pirate had been hanged it was usual to let three tides pass over the body before it was taken away to be buried in an unmarked grave or sent to Surgeon's Hall for dissection. The dissection of executed criminals had been authorised in Henry VIII's reign and was common practice by the 18th century."

P1010500.jpg

Eye hope Eye did not scare the lad off! :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

:lol:

"I QUIT!!"

::Mad L goes t' work sell'n wears, a fine lass walks in so Mad L asks he's employer what kind o' wears they sell.

"Rubber" he says, so rub her Mad L did...now he's not employed no more..

Mad L goes t' work for a baker, a fine lass walks in, he's boss says "Go see if if Ms Smith's buns are hot", so Mad L did...now he's not employed no more...

Mad L goes t' work at a butcher shop, I fine lass walks in, Mad L asks what she would like, "Banger" said th' lass, bang her he did...now he's not employed no more...

Mad L goes t' work at a tavern, a fine lass walked in and ask'd for liquor with a grin, so Mad L did...now he's not employed no more again...

Mad L goes t' work as a tutor for a fine young lass o' marring age t' teach her cards and games o' change, "What would ye like t' learn" Mad L ask'd, "Poker" she said, so Mad L did...now he' not employed no more...

Mad L goes t' work for a pastry shop, a fine lass walks, "What would ye like" Mad L ask'd, "I would like yer spotted dick...".....::

:o

Oh Bugger! I'm Back...

• 2 weeks later...

I give no quarter either — I take them. Quarters, dimes, pieces-of-eight, silver bars, gold bars, jewels ( I likes my jewels, I does), anything worth the taking. Let that be a hint to you not to leave your purse laying around unattended. :ph34r:

Welcome to the Pub. Make mine a glass of French bubbly. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

*hick*

I'l-l-l take a bubbly French!! Toss in a blond Swiss 'n a read head'd Irish lass too!!

;) Careful, MadL, you're looking at a red-headed Irish lass. Unless you want this champagne bottle smacked over your head! Then again, it might knock some sense into that rum-soaked, goofy brain of yours. ;);)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

;) Careful, MadL, you're looking at a red-headed Irish lass. Unless you want this champagne bottle smacked over your head! Then again, it might knock some sense into that rum-soaked, goofy brain of yours. ;)   ;)

*hick*

funny, only thin' I see in th' reflection o' me monitor be a toe-head'd German lad...handsome lad he be.... ;) oh, that be me...does ha'e a hint o' red in he's beard thou, must be th' Irish half ;)

maybe if I slump a lit'le this way.....uh...ye...There She Be!!!

no, that be me Gena Davis poster on th' wall....perhaps if'n I slump o'er this way...oh, YA!

no...that be me Liv Tyler poster...

maybe if I stand up *hick* and.....*THUMP*

::muffled voice face down on th' floor::

Ooooh! That be where me copy o' the PlayPyrate rag got to! (secret subscription from Tiger Lee)

;)SCARLOTT HARLOTT!!!!??!! k005.gif

b010.gif

p015.gif

;);)

I thought so. Totally hopeless!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I naught be hopeless, I ha'e lots o' hope I do, for I know that one day me princess in shiny armor will arrive 'n she will sweep me off me feet 'n carry me off t' her mighty galleon mounted with 63 gun 'n a haul full o' rum, there we will sail off into th' sunset 'n live happily e'er after driftin' from tropical paradise t' tropical paradise 'n we will pillage 'n plunder e'ery port we cross!

I read it in a book by Joan Wilder, "Romancing the Skull", so it must be true!

<_<:lol:<_<

"Why does the theme song from Cinderella suddenly come to mind?

**Off-screen a lonely sounding male starts to sing** "Some day my Prince..cess will come."

Then again, if she's wearing armor, it might be "Flight of the Valkeries" instead.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg