newbie introduction

FLmermaid

Ahoy mates,

I would like to introduce myself as the wench FLmermaid. My captain and I make berth in Florida on our 41 foot Morgan sailboat. We are new to the pirate festival circuits but loved Pirates in Paradise '07 and Pyratecon in New Orleans. We've enjoyed the company of many new mates and look forward to PIP '08 and Tybee Island this fall. We plan on sailing into St. Augustine port and anchor off of the fort mid-June to enjoy the "Bilge Rats". I just wanted to say hello and hope to meet others in Florida who sail under the Black Flag.

Fair Winds and Following Seas,

FLmermaid

FLmermaid

Ahoy! Welcome to th' Pub! Grand t' have ye with us!

Lucky ye both t' live on a vessel. Sounds exciting. :) Saves gas compared to cars?

Since ye b' new to th' Pub, ye purchase th' first round o' drink fo' all! So, I'll be havin' a shot o' HPNOTIQ please. Mmmm...

Do toss in somewhere some pictures of ye, yo'r first mate an' yo'r vessel. Eager t' see ye.

If ye attend PyrateCon next year, hope t' see ye there.

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

OderlesseyemeetsMrFowlcopy-1.jpg

Thar be an urgent need fer Rum Eerrr... Oderlesseye holds out his tankard and greets the FLMermaid ~ Wecome to the pub

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Thanks for the welcome. Drinks for all and doubles for anyone who enjoys Absinthe aka the Green Fairy.

Flmermaid :ph34r:

Well that would be Maddogge and myself... Maddogge always has a bottle of absinthe with him so tis a pleasure to make the acquaintance of someone else partial to it. Welcome to the pub and I shall pay for the first bottle.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

oh rue,

you were not- we all know you photo shopped yourself into ALL those photos :ph34r: Actually rue, while we were at lafetes tavern, these folks were the couple grace and i were talking to as you and i chatted- cleared that one up for ya didn't it.

these are fine folks and should make a crew happy to have aboard.

Welcome, from one Florida Pyrate to another. Where do ye be berthed at present?

At PiP '07 were ye? Post us a couple of pictures so that we may be puttin' a face with the name.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Welcome FLmermaid, the pub be just a place for t' keep a fair mermaid such as yer self wet'd down!

<_<

*psst*

but be ye ware o' that oderlesseye o'er there, just spied a photo o' his last catch...kept it on land too long he did, it's tail turned t' two legs :huh:

...bloody pirates, can't e'en take care o' a bloody goldfish, they can't!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Thanks for the welcome. Drinks for all and doubles for anyone who enjoys Absinthe aka the Green Fairy.

Flmermaid <_<

Well that would be Maddogge and myself... Maddogge always has a bottle of absinthe with him so tis a pleasure to make the acquaintance of someone else partial to it. Welcome to the pub and I shall pay for the first bottle.

Please add mae t'd list uv thems det enjoys d'benefits uv wot d'fairy offers. Tis a gran way uv makin friends. Welcome lass ...welcome t'ye n'd yer wee green friend!

Dutch and Grace,

FL is great. Spent the day off of the ship and on the motorcycle by the beach. Last night I had a run in on the dock with the "green fairie" she kept me wet and out until 2 with the other wenches on the dock. Be sure to say hi to all others from Blackbeards Crew. Hi to Grace, can't wait to see the pics.

Yo-Ho gotta watch the Memorial Day boaters attempt to dock their vessels B)

Mermaid

FLmermaid

One of my favorite sports! I used to go down to the bar at Marina Jacks in Sarasota on Saturday morning just to watch the nautical wheelers try to que up to the fuel dock. Hours of entertainment. Then there was the guy who managed to get tied up and then proceded to jam the fuel hose into a rod holder and start pumping. Had to evacuate the restaurant and tow the boat out into the bay to pump it out. Now only the fuel dock workers can dispense fuel.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...