Happy Naturalist Day to you M.A. d'Dogge

Here's to Mister Aluitious d'Dogge, Captain of the Marines! May his birthday be full of wine (I'm thinking Fat Bastard or Mad Dog & Englishman) , women, and a merry jig or two!

God Bless ya, Maddogge! And thank God you're fighting on our side!

Big Kiss!

GoodDogge.jpg

Cheeky

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

To the true FB of ALL times... Many happy returns of the day! :lol::lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Verily, you are the OFB.

Happy (OF)B-Day!

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

What's that you say? M.A. d'Dogge's a Naturist?

No wonder he's parading around in his Birthday Suit!

Oh yes, the Dogge will have his day! Here's hoping it's a happy one!

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

oh dear me...ya brung a tear t' me eye......still would prefer ya brung a beer t' me hand tho... :lol: ....oh and dont ya be worrin none....i WILL be COLLECT 'in on ALL the hugs , kisses and BEER ya be promisin on next we meet!!!!...which looks like porty washy thingy....oh yeah...ya can count on dat me bucko.....

so raise a pint er two....to ALL the F.B's in this rag a muffin crewe....yer all F.B.'s ever last one o' ya to be sure...no wonder we gits along... ;)

an speaking of "NATURALISTS".....why do ya think its called me "BIRTHDAY SUIT"!?!?! ;)

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

....oh and dont ya be worrin none....i WILL be COLLECT 'in on ALL the hugs , kisses and BEER ya be promisin on next we meet!!!!...which looks like porty washy thingy....oh yeah...ya can count on dat me bucko.....

Whew....Thank God, I didn't promise ye nothing... ;):lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Best wishes, indeed, Mr. d'Dogg. Although I won't be in Pt. Washington this year, a virtual hug reaches a long way!

Cheers! :lol:;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wait til be bring another tear to thy eyes whilst yo'r gullet be in pain from laughin' so hearty! :ph34r:

Collectin' debts owed eh? And if those debts not be given freely, what then shall ye do, Dogge? :ph34r:

Well, I shan't promise something in specific, but I shall promise something to ye to collect at Port Wash, mate!

:::looks at everyone oddly::: HEAD OUT OF THY GUTTERS!!! :ph34r:

A very merry Unbirthday to celebrate everyone says I! :ph34r::ph34r: Who's bringin' th' rum cake? Th' city be providin' th' fireworks... I've a half bottle o' Sailor Jerrys (yes, as I've been sucklin' on it here and there).

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

happy berthday to ya, Mad Dogge and may your barrel of rum never be dry, and your powder never be wet!!

many more to ya!

Ray, bring some Chello for me friend, and watch for the fire, no sense blowing up the place.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Happy birthday Mr. d'Dogge! Hope that green fairy is treating you nicely. :P

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

Have ye learned how to drink that yet, Lady? ;)

Crewe of the Archangel

A merry Natal to ye lad, however belated it may be. I don't know how I missed this one. I'll stand you to an ale at the Isle of Bones at the next time we meet.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

thanky all for such kind wishes....but im afeered they were al for noaght.... :lol: ....had a HELL of a burthday....

had to make me own cake...just to be sure i gits one...wouldnt come out of the pan....crumbly....came out in 16 pieces out of 2 pans....yeah.....but with 2 cans of frosting....i had a hell of a mess...and me pile of burthday cake....wife was sick with a sinus infection...no burthday nookie....daughter had it as well...so no sleep either.....was going to make homemade ice cream (the best)...but only me making it....so didnt want to hand crank for 40 mins by meself...so hooked up moter to my wooden bucket....wouldnt work...threw motor out the back door....still picking up pieces a week later....40 minutes later still cranking 'cause ran out of ice when wife wanted some in her drink....1 hour later...finalllly git me ice cream....starting t catch sinus sniffles me self....neighbors came over for pile of cake and runny ice cream...brought over beer from my favorite local brewery...dragons mead brewery....who make over 35 homade beers....all of which i love but 1 i hate...called final absolution....they brought me FINAL ABSOLUTION....then had to drink it in front of them so THEY dont feel bad.... :lol: ....woke up with a hemmroid as big as my thumb...i checked........had a visitation and funeral to go to the week end before and day afters..this past week end had to work and on call....o no drinking or fun til NEXT FRIDAY......and my wifes family and friends from out of town came over for a memorial day weekend gathering at me house.....i was working...and got called out for some outages.....i missed the whole cookout.....grill out of gas when i got home....all the neighbors in my back yard drinking...i got call ed out until 5 in the morning...... :lol:

...finall off -call this friday...when i'll be driving 6 hours back to illinios for a graduation party....did i mention as big as my thumb???

thank you for all the wishes...but next year i might just sleep in....

:D

:lol:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Good God, Man! I was just popping in to see what was going on, saw this, wanted to add my sincere, if belated, Happy Birthday wishes, but... Wow!

I can offer only one bit of consolation ~ your new Birthday sword, carefully applied, might just do the trick on that 'roid. I'll even sharpen it for you. :)

I am sorry it has been so awful ~ rest up, we'll celebrate properly at PW.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Lilly looks over at Maddogge. “Fret not, Maddogge. I am sure that when you arrive at Port Washington, the Crewe will make sure you have a splendid time.

There be wine, dancing, and cavorting. I will even bring thee a gift! It will be one of those lovely items that serve two purposes. It is an inflatable life preserver! You can carry it with thee when walking about the wharf so you do not fall into the drink and you can use it to sit on to ease the pain in your arse!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

ROTHDLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Crewe of the Archangel