The Door Swings Open...

hey McDrago, perhaps we can see if'n 'ol Jacky Tar can be a do'n it whilst also perform'n one o' he's famous belly dances t'boot :lol:

*Th-th-th-wing-ing-ing-ing-ing*

:ducks Jacky's flying dagger:

:rolleyes:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

"No offense was intended, an I'll offer no apology, either."

(Watches as the cat laps at the beer, an it runs back out the fresh hole in it's belly, an on t' the bar.)

"As fer a drinkin' contest, make the drink Pirate ale, an the first one who has t' relieve oneself loses! Aye, that's a proper drinkin' game."

"Ye don't suffer from t.b. (tiny bladder) do ye, mcdrago?"

*Snatches the dagger out of the air and wiggles his finger at MadL with a no-no gesture*

"Nay laddie, I don't. I did me time in the service o' the crown and we be a doin' our drinkin' by the pitcher, dontcha know? Ya don't think I got this grey in me beard fishing do ya?"

Aye, but another post here somewhere 'as such a nice photo o' Jacky in he's belly dance'n attire...

Aye, but another post here somewhere 'as such a nice photo o' Jacky in he's belly dance'n attire...

:lol: Really! Where?

I see that the cat, feeling the effect of all that beer, is now sleeping on the bar counter, so I pull up a chair, lean back, cross my arms on my chest, and wait for the not-pissing contest. "This should be...interesting. Maybe Rory can play a nice rousing reel while you two drink up?" :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

T'was here Ransom: Cutthroad Raid post'ns

Scroll down 'n find Cap'n Sage's link t' where he posted he's photos 'n talk 'bout how Jacky Tar be such a cheat at nine man morris..then follow Sage's, 'er, Capt'n Sage's link t' find the section he mention Jacky 'n see th' photo

:rolleyes: Oh, I read that thread, and posted a tease on it at JT's expense. There is a picture of him playing Nine Men's Morris, but I don't think there ever was a picture of ol' Jacky actually shaking his belly. Dang it!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog