Pirate Ringtones

I just got a new phone and eager to get a more proper ringtone or few for my phone. So... be there any sites out there that have some decent piratey ringtones available?

What ringtones do you have that are piratey?

Anyone have any piratey ringtones to swap? Actually, is it possible to swap ringtones? :lol:

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Depending on what type of phone you have, you might not be able to put any other music sounds on it except what it comes with.

I found out the hard way when I got my new Verizon phone and wanted to put something else on for a ringtone...and discovered I couldn't.

Then you have to deal with sites that are now ripping off people and not giving what they pay for. :(

• 11 months later...

TRY MYXER... https://www.myxer.com/signin/?ReturnUrl=%2f...%2fdefault.aspx

and then search for pirate... I have Lady b with yo ho, yo ho.. and my crew all has POTC for the ringtone.

also some good wallpaper and avatars... and it works for US CELL too. Did I mention its all free?? woohooo!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Uummmm... since this Forum is all about FOOD now, should this conversation be moved to another locale??? B)

Say..... Pirate Pop?

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Yuppers. Thank ye, Bess, for movin' it. :)

And for a moment there I thought someone hacked my comp cause I don't remember posting this one recently... then saw I posted this.. LAST YEAR! :D

Thank ye all for the ringtones thing... but I don't think I can put ringtones on mine unless I put them on a micro SD first. Many ringtone places don't recognize my carrier. :D Bummer.

And thanks, Sea Rover. I have yet to text ye and see if it works.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

Lady B- I make my own pirate ringtones for my phone and upload them via usb cable. The two I have now are both skip henderson tunes. Billy Bones, and Fifteen Men on a Dead Man's Chest. If you want to exchange numbers I can try and send you the tones via text message if you like.

-Gage

GageSig.png