What kind of sports car are you?

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

Further down the page I took the other quiz as well

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Your scores:

Talent: 56%

Lifer: 36%

Mandarin: 56%

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Porche 911

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

Porsche Boxter. (In yellow? Blech! I think NOT.)

And that bloody generator had the cheek to tell me that I have an "inferiority complex"!

Sod that -- the list didn't even include my REAL sportscar personality -- an E-type Jag:

51-jaguar-e-type.jpg

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

"You are a Mazda RX-8! - You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part."

Sounds about right. But then so do bits of the other ones.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Well of course! :(

I'm a Ford Mustang!

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold.  You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

I'm a Ford Mustang, too. (thank goodness, I was afraid I was going to be a Ford Pinto :( )

Heaven forfend! I mean we know what would have happend if you were a Ford Pinto and sustained damage to your rear BOOOOM! :(

My brother has an e-type just like that one.

I sadly came up as a Chevrolet Corvette(ewwwwww)!

Your brother's a lucky guy, Matt!

But hey, don't be too bummed out by what the generator told you, Corvette Stingrays from the 1960s are pretty cool looking too:

rs153.jpg

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

odd, mine say:

You're a risk-taker, and you follow your passions. You're determined to take on the world and succeed on your own terms. Whether in the arts, science, engineering, business, or politics, you fearlessly express your own vision of the world. You're not afraid of a fight, and you're not afraid to bet your future on your own abilities. If you find a job boring or stifling, you're already preparing your resume. You believe in doing what you love, and you're not willing to settle for an ordinary life.

Then is tells me score like so:

Your scores:

Talent: 69%

Lifer: 33%

Mandarin: 28%

:lol: I know! I must be a 4x4 MONSTER TRUCK!!!

....but what this be 'bout 28% Mandarin? I be 50% German, 25% Irish, 25% English....there be no Asian in me blood??

:lol: Unless....me father does tell the truth 'n I really be the milkman's son!??!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

odd, mine say:

Your scores:

....but what this be 'bout 28% Mandarin? I be 50% German, 50% Irish, 25% Irish, 25% English....there be no Asian in me blood??

:lol: Unless....me father does tell the truth 'n I really be the milkman's son!??!

Hon you psoted the wrong test!You just posted the Lifer, Talent Mandaruin test in the What kind of sports car test. :lol:

Go up to the first post in this topic there's a link.

odd, mine say:

Your scores:

....but what this be 'bout 28% Mandarin? I be 50% German, 50% Irish, 25% Irish, 25% English....there be no Asian in me blood??

Hon you psoted the wrong test!You just posted the Lifer, Talent Mandaruin test in the What kind of sports car test. :lol:

Go up to Red Jill's second post in this topic there's a link.

Go up to Red Jill's second post in this topic there's a link.

now lass, I did click that link in the top of this post, and I took'd the test I did. Remember, we are but humble pirates here...

AND IT SAYS I BE A 4x4 MONSTER TRUCK!!!

just how much more 'sporty' do ye wish t' get then that? :lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!