One fer the kiddie pyrates an' lassies

MadL

Ahrrrr, this har be a little diddy I whipped up fer ta put me little grandlasses ta bed with. Thought I be share'n them har too fer any others with little bilge rats which don't go down easy

;)

Now it be told that these be some of the Real story, not them store bought ones which be watered down, but the real rum o' the story. I hear from reliable sources that the original copies be found hidden inside a teddy bear of which be pulled from Davey Jone's Locker, right from old Blackbeard's own cabin!!

<_<

So kiddies, send yer parents ta the hold and lock'em in chains fer now be yer time ta party on deck! Now pull up a fluffy pilla and poor yerself some warm milk n' grog then click the link:

Mad L's Nursery Rhymes - the True stories be told

the file be 3.8meg in size so dialup users may have ta wait fer it ta load, and turn on yer speakers

;)

oh, an set yer browser fer Full Screen: click VIEW then Full Screen ta do so...

(note: me site be limited to just one gig per month, so if'in ye have little ones then ye be obliged ta save the swf file from yer cache to yer hard drive for re-play)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

That be lit'le Bo Popett on deck, see her shepherd's crook...er hook

;)

very nicely done madl/ i be liking the strategically placed skulls on the top of her dress!

my broither-in-law's last name is sodl - pronounced - so'-dull.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Thankye Lady Snow, me own modeling skills be limited to props an' buildings as I have not yet mastered such items as clothing and organics. I did once build a replica of the jousting arena from the ending scene of "A Knight's Tale" among a few other. While it be true that accurate PC attire is slim pickin in the 3D model world from those who do model the clothin, but there be many of us who just keep barkin at them. I do have a few more proper pyracy attire but fer Li'l Bo Popett I wanted a more 'cutsie' look for me other pirate wench refused ta look...'tender'.

:lol:

tcviii.jpg

oh, and Black Syren, I fear some other lass already beat ye ta the Scotsman...an' from the look o' that ribbon he be sport'n I guess he won first prize too

:lol: