Desktop Galleon

ArellaEliora

I was havin' some fun with this last night and thought I would share it with everyone here. I don't know if anyone has seen this before:

http://apps.pirates.go.com/pirates/v3/#/co...ds_desktop.html

It's a fun (dare I say 'cute') little game where you get a little galleon on your desktop and you can do battles.

You even get t' choose your ships name and t' color o' t' sails, so choose wisely :ph34r:

Unfortunately, it only works on Windows PCs, so if you have a Mac you be out o' luck :ph34r:

ArellaSig.jpg

"The Wind will carry me, beyond me wildest dreams"

THIS is so very COOL! Been on it only 20 minutes ...Took me wee small amount of time to get the hang of the moving m'ship. But once I did.

Already gotten more then a bit of coin.

Oh, and yes I do have a paid membership to the Pirates online game too, and say what you will but, I LOVE IT. I have had a blast with it. Been online for little over a month and am a notority level of 29 already.

Cutlass is a level 22

dagger level 17

pistol level 16

etc.

I really like the idea that game allows the players to design their own pirate persona and now we get to fill our diddy bag with other outfits etc for them..

The only problem is that I have flown through and finished the quests already and am waiting on the Boss Battle to be opened. Also, would like to see the Pirate Events fixed so they run properly.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Love the desktop, dislike very much the online game. The cabin boy are driving me nuts with it as it locks up from time to time when all 3 are trying to play with DSL.

:huh:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Oh, and yes I do have a paid membership to the Pirates online game too, and say what you will but, I LOVE IT. I have had a blast with it. Been online for little over a month and am a notority level of 29 already.

I have an account on Pirates Online too, but I don't think I could ever pay fer it. I spend most o' me time on Second Life. :unsure:

ArellaSig.jpg

"The Wind will carry me, beyond me wildest dreams"