Ahoy Thar!

ArellaEliora

:::Stumbles in exhausted:::

Welcome to th' Pub, lass. Well, ye've come to th' right place since ye fancy pirates.

Sit an' regale us with yo'r stories. In th' meantime... I'll have a hurricane.

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Would ye want t' honest or t' dishonest version o' that? :huh:

Well, I fer one prefer the dishonest version, that way ye'd be remindin me of me dear old mum.

-Greydog

:rolleyes:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

With an opening line like that, how would we ever know which one was the honest one?

Welcome to the pub.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

With an opening line like that, how would we ever know which one was the honest one?

Welcome to the pub.

Most o' t' time, honesty an' dishonesty be mingled together, so I'd say ye wouldn't know which be which.

But t' answer t' questin'... Normally I don't tell me age... too many people want t' know that fer some reason. However I do have me birthday posted if ye would like a hint. :huh:

As fer where I'm from. I'm 'n Southern California an' spend most o' me time 'n a place called Antiquity which be where I battle t' Navy an' o' course other pirates. I love pirate ships an' firin' t' six pounders. Sometimes I have a crew an' sometimes I don't (depends on if they can schedule 'n a battle or not), but I think I do well despite those drawbacks.

I also have a website, but 'tis not really pirate related so I was hesitant t' ad it t' me profile. I will be postin' a photo album on it 'n t' near future an' if I ad me pirate exploits then I will definatly ad it t' me profile.

Most everythin' else will undoubtedly be learned from me postin' on t' other parts o' t' forum, so I'll leave it at that.

By t' way, Rumba I love yer' quote "Easily distracted by shiny objects." Sounds just like me.

Now off t' battle..."

:rolleyes:

ArellaSig.jpg

"The Wind will carry me, beyond me wildest dreams"

Interestin' Avatar... Pirate Barbie is it?

Welcome Arrrreella... Arreel... ARReee Eli... Jeez Louise!

Welcome lass.

Do they make a "Pirate Barbie"? I'm not really into Barbie, so I never thought about it. :rolleyes:

it's ARRRRRella, thanks for the welcome :huh:

ArellaSig.jpg

Well ARRRella, 'sides yer desire t' collect pirate dolls an watch pirate movies, tell us 'bout yer self lass.

Tis' customary fer new members t' offer drinks an then tell thar tales. So toss some coin on the bar an watch the thirsty pirates gather.

:::All Beckett like:::

Who are the Pirate Lords? Where are they hiding? What is the purpose of the nice Pieces of Eight?

;)

Sorry, m'dear. Couldn't help that one.

Well, lass... nothin' 'bout info yet in which ye haven't asked. :: Takes a coin; slids it to Ray::: Hypnotic, Ray.

What is it that ye be wantin' t' know?

:::drinks the smooth concoction:::

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

LadyBarbossa wrote:

":::All Beckett like:::

Who are the Pirate Lords? Where are they hiding? What is the purpose of the nice Pieces of Eight?"

Those be some good questions. I be needin' t' know t' answers t' them, but they do puzzle me... Pirate Lords? Didn't know thar were such thin's. :unsure:

Jacky Tar wrote:

"Tell us lass, is Antiquity a place or a state o' mind?"

It be both, really! I don't know if I can explain that without becomin' less o' a pirate. If you want t' come visit then I'd be happy t' tell ye how t' get thar. However, I don't want t' give it away unless ye be serious about it.

ArellaSig.jpg

I have got to lift my hat off my eyes and see what all the commotion is about. "Welcome ashore lass. If your board come on over and we'll talk for awhile. The booze is starting to taste sour anyway. Maybe I should change rums?"

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

I have got to lift my hat off my eyes and see what all the commotion is about. "Welcome ashore lass. If your board come on over and we'll talk for awhile. The booze is starting to taste sour anyway. Maybe I should change rums?"

*Brin's over some rum, places it in fore o' Tarr, then sit's down and wonders what he has t' say* :lol:

ArellaSig.jpg