Jack Sparrow Costume

Lady Alyx

The coat is of the wrong material too. But I must agree with Iron Bess on this one. I ended up buying the Jack tombstone and put it on a hill in my yard. Dead and buried I says... a true Jack in the Box.

tomb.jpg

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

The tombstone is a real beauty mate. Wish I 'ad 'appened on the idea meself. :lol: But reckon says I, that each be thar own.

Colors of the Sea Nymph

PirateFlagAxesig.jpg

"Let's drink a Damn to the Halter, lads, and them that lives to wear it"--Bartholomew Roberts

"You are a devilish conscience rascal, I am a free prince, and I have as much authority to make war on the whole world, as he who has a hundred sail of ships at sea, and an army of 100,000 men in the field; and this my conscience tells me: but there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure."--Sam Bellamy

You can usually find the tombstone at http://www.mousesurplus.com -- just click on the auctions link and it is often on their ebay site.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

That's a great idea. I used to make real primitive ones in the old days. The real ones would look so much more austere. Can others supply ones from the time period so we can replicate the look? I'm sharpening my chisels. :)

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Tis' a most excellent idea shipmates. Might have ta give it a try. And I too would like ta see more of ol' Hector Barbossa. I'd vote him Cap'n over Jack any ol' day. Suppose that be why the crew of the Black Pearl decided ta be goin' wif' Hector.

Colors of the Sea Nymph

PirateFlagAxesig.jpg

"Let's drink a Damn to the Halter, lads, and them that lives to wear it"--Bartholomew Roberts

"You are a devilish conscience rascal, I am a free prince, and I have as much authority to make war on the whole world, as he who has a hundred sail of ships at sea, and an army of 100,000 men in the field; and this my conscience tells me: but there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure."--Sam Bellamy

Hurricane how about this...and also the website...

1930063.jpg

website

and I also found this and added it for the heck of it..

Halloween Tombstones - DIY

and I found a photolog of old photos..if you start here and arrow forward you will see a bunch of very old headstones that are kinda of spookly carved..

tombstones photolog

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg