looking to start a gathering in Northeast

Scupper

Well mates. I be wondering if all of ye who live here in the Northeast be willing to gather at some time? We could chose a fair or event and make it our annual gathering. Or more than one if ye like. What say ye northerners?

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

The Thousand Islands apparently was the hiding place for Pirate Bill Johnson and he hit plenty o treasure there. I beggin your pardon but its actually on the St. Lawrence, not quite to Lake Ontario.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Well mates. I be wondering if all of ye who live here in the Northeast be willing to gather at some time? We could chose a fair or event and make it our annual gathering. Or more than one if ye like.  What say ye northerners?

Scupper

Scupper Ol' Matey,

Shanghai Sooz n' Ol' Black jack will be thar,

Um.......When n' Whar?

BJS

:ph34r:

PS> how about, Marblehead or Port clinton , Ohio?....just a thought5.

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

I was looking for all interested. We can look over what's available here in the cold northeast and plan a gathering for warmer days. I be in Ct. Where be you from? We can try and get a central point or rotate it around.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

:ph34r: Let's make it the Pearl Islands and show those Survivor weenies how real pirates live.

Scupper