That makes two of the three...

Robert Shaw in 1978 were th' first...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye, I was truly sad by the loss. "JAWS" is one of my ultimate favorite movies.

"JAWS" is a classic and can never be remade...the chemistry between the actors could never be duplicated.

And I really liked Roy Scheider as an actor. I thought he was always one cool dude. He will be missed very much.

I guess this week I will be diggin' out my copy of "JAWS" and watchin' it.

Many Blessings, May He rest in peace.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Aye...sad that...

He'll be missed...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

RIP Roy Scheider. I really loved him as an actor.

But you cannot truly be sad -- watch "All That Jazz," and imagine that's how he spent his final two hours: in a fantasy retrospective of his entire life before being embraced by Jessica Lange... not a bad way to go.

My wife made this incredibly ironic observation... Did anyone else note that Roy Scheider passed away on the same day that the Discovery Channel was holding its "Shark Sunday" marathon?

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

But you cannot truly be sad -- watch "All That Jazz," and imagine that's how he spent his final two hours: in a fantasy retrospective of his entire life before being embraced by Jessica Lange... not a bad way to go.

My wife made this incredibly ironic observation... Did anyone else note that Roy Scheider passed away on the same day that the Discovery Channel was holding its "Shark Sunday" marathon?

I haven't seen that movie in a very long time. I may need to go to the video store and get it now.

And aye, I did notice about the Discovery Channel and the Shark Marathon.....Kinda synchronistic.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Heh... don't take this the wrong way.... but the shark finally got him... if you look at it in an odd way..... In the original story, Jaws, Sheriff Brody is the only survivor...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org