Dropkick Murphys - Pirate related stuff

I was paying my cable modem bill today and saw a really nice 'pirate' like sweatshirt on a fellow in front of me, but didn't recognize the connection. Engaged the bloke in conversation, just in case he was a Pyratical type, and found out that it was a "punk rock" connection for him. The band was the Dropkick Murphys, which I found was mentioned in the Sea Shanty section of the pub. Googled the said band and found they have a lot of 'pirate' related prints on T-shirts and sweatshirts at their Merch site. Dropkick Murphys Merchandise store Listened to 'Shippin up to Boston' the song the sweatshirt I saw featured on the net. a little bit out of my usual listening zone, but like the artwork.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

The one I saw on the guy, was the "shipping Up to Boston (zip) hoodie, it has two different sides, if you click on the picture, it will show you both sides. The back side shows a skeleton pirate at the bottom holding a wooden leg. The Song 'shippin up to Boston' (not many lyrics ) tells of a sailor who lost his leg.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I