My Pirate Page

Misson

I don't know where this might belong, so I'll put it here. I recently wrote a multi-page sort of "book"-esque thing about PiP 2007 and put it on my website. When I did this, I noticed that I now had several scattered pages concerning pyracy on my website and that, yes, there were the definite elements of a complete new page. So I mined some old posts of mine (from another pirate forum website) and slapped together some new pages and created a pirate jump page for my website.

You can see it here.

There's some scholarly sorts of stuff and a bunch of more or less fun stuff (like the PiP thing and my much beloved 1000 Word Do-It-Yourself Pirate Report). Note particularly the cool graphic mess I created for the titles on pages that didn't have titles. It's either a clever mixing of images I scavenged off the web or a photo of the bottom of someone's fish tank. (Look! The treasure chest opens and closes and releases bubbles! Whee!)

Oh, yes, eventually, I'll have a million pages of notes on barber-surgery allowing me to create another series of pages which I will possibly call The Barber Surgeon's Sea Primer. It will be in a sort of book form like the PiP stuff. That could happen as soon as two months from now or as late as six years from now. (I keep finding interesting new resources to read.)

Ok, self-promotional function: OFF. :unsure:

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I visited yar page and ( consumed ) it! :(

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Firefox is giving me trouble with the links at the top and bottom of the page. Are any other Firefox users noticing this? IE works great for me, but I think IE accepts some sloppy coding that Firefox won't (stupid FrontPage...)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

Firefox is giving me trouble with the links at the top and bottom of the page. Are any other Firefox users noticing this? IE works great for me, but I think IE accepts some sloppy coding that Firefox won't (stupid FrontPage...)

I am not having any issues with Firefox (either the full install, or the portable ap version) - you have some great pictures from PiP :)

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg

Thank you. I can take credit for photo selection, however I cannot take any credit whatsoever for the pictures themselves. They were all taken by several other site members who allowed me to use them. See the Epilogue page for photo credits. :ph34r: