As with the changing of the years

Master Sully

So that there isn't any confusion, I've decided to change my name slightly, from Master Studley to Master Sully. I believe I acquired the name Studley several years ago (PiP 2003 with the Pyrates of the Coast) from the large amount of piercings "studs" I had in my face, as well as my love of picking up heavy things. Could also be my way with the women. :blink: Somtimes I get strange looks from clients. They aren't sure if they had booked a pirate or a pirate stripper because of the name.

Anyway it's a fresh name for a fresh new year. Hello again to old friends and new ones as well, this round is on Sully!

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

I think it was both - the stud on your chin and your way with women. Welcome Sully to a brave new world with our crewe!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Sully Studley...

Studley Sully....

Either way, I likes th' name! Glad t' see ye back 'round th' Pub. And with such a bright new name!

Different name... same ol' purse o' gold! :ph34r:

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

On a funny note, my girlfriend noticed that my name's abbreviation is S. Quint, and she always gets on me for squinting in my pictues. Thank's so much for your support!

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

That's a fine name, lad...Mr. Sullivan Quint...very quaint and nice-sounding. And I even like "Squint" for the nickname... :ph34r:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

• 5 weeks later...

I likes the new name, and if you want to be fun, you can say it fast..

SULLY'D and then wink.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg