suspend reality

JohnnyTarr

OK all I am just curious as to what you would like to do in the GAoP? Let's say that you get a chance to go back would you go? Let's say that now you get to go back in good health? What do you think that you would really do or try to do? How would you go about it? What are your chance of succeeding?

:huh:

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

A tender at tha local tavern by day an Moonlight as a Pirate on the occasion! :huh:

What do you think that you would really do or try to do? How would you go about it? What are your chance of succeeding?

How... Like any shop keeper..borrow to get the bussiness rolling and as too sucsess ..it is "insured" by the moonlite! :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

What do you think that you would really do or try to do?

Same thing I do every night, try to take over the world"

How would you go about it?

East India company investments and international espionage.

What are your chance of succeeding?

[action]Wrings hands--menacingly[/action]

"Excellent! Excellent!"

Your most and obliged humble servant,

William Dezoma

be a working class wench......oh wait no diffeirence in that in this time .......chance of suceeding............haven't failed at much yet, though canae say have succeeded either :D

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

I'd want to own and run the Catt & Fiddle in Port Royal between 1674 and 1691. Then I'd want to move the hell out of there (1692 was the big earthquake that sank the city).

Otherwise, it would be an endless array of characters coming through their door spending their coin on cheap wine, cheap rum and cheap women. What better life to have than watching the circus go by every day.

My stint in our period representation of the actual bar at PiP convinced me of my true vocation for that time.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I'd want to own and run the Catt & Fiddle in Port Royal between 1674 and 1691. Then I'd want to move the hell out of there (1692 was the big earthquake that sank the city).

Otherwise, it would be an endless array of characters coming through their door spending their coin on cheap wine, cheap rum and cheap women. What better life to have than watching the circus go by every day.

My stint in our period representation of the actual bar at PiP convinced me of my true vocation for that time.

-- Hurricane

I have to say that I like that idea too.

In a far out, probably no way possible to achieve scenerio, I'd like to be the female version of Errol Flynn in the GAoP. :huh::lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Woohoo I'm with Ransom...female swashbucklers we'd be! Then women nowdays could wear kit "I didn't just say that out loud did I?" :D

I would be a spice trader. Then I could travel the world, maybe map a few shores and well....make a little coin on the side when theres some poor unsuspecting prize ...all alone.....far from home.... :D

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Actually at the other end of the spectrum, knowing my background, I'd probably be a really high priced Courtesan. :lol:

And just what is in your background that makes you say that? :lol: I'm a quiver with anticipation.