Permission To Be Thrown Overboard?

James 1337

Permission to come aboard just sounds too navy.

I am a new arrival in the forum here, and figured I should post in the Avast Ye section.

My home port is Tampa, and I try to get out to take pictures at the local events.

If you like a pic in one of these galleries, click on it again and you get the large size.

Florida Pirate Festival 2007 photos

John Levique Days at John's Pass 2007 photos

Sample of Pirates I've pointed the Canon at.

1790593.jpg

1789176.jpg

1790284.jpg

I have half a mind to head down to Key West this weekend, but I still have to arrange lodging. High-speed internet access is beyond a must, which is limiting my options.

Any advice, pyrates codes, or off the bulkhead remarks welcome.

Ye got permission to be walkin the plank. That be overboard enough fer ye? My how polite this one be! Har is to laugh!

Welcome aboard lad.

Now, how about buyin some drinks?

-Greydog

:mellow:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

No need to break down a door. You just signal to Ray the bartender, and open your pockets — that being the tradition that newcomers buy a round for the house.

That being said, I'll have me usual — French bubbly with a shot of tattoo. :blink:

Oh, and as you're new, and my name isn't a help, I'm a lass, not a lad. Welcome to the Pub, mate. :blink::mellow:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

AYe Mate ..Now this is alcohol abuse... Eye shall see you in Pirate Court Where not only over the side ye go...the spit of land we maroon ye on will be the size of Jack Sparrows compass! RRRRrrrr LoL...

Now ifen ye recant of said abuse ..ye shall be welcomed mightily as long as ye share up some Rum... Welcome aboard Scallywag! :mellow:

1789048.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Looks like I've missed the tide for Key West today.

I think the alcohol could sense it was being abused and struck back.

1790695.jpg

The thought of sober pyrates is scary so I better make sure I get a round in you all. :huh:

As for me: Pyrates are big on my strip of the beach. Florida Pirate Festival, Levique Days and Gasparilla are all just up the road. I also will be getting out to BARF many weekends this year.

We even have the Buccaneers down here. They range from blunder to plunder each year though.

When I can find a boat I go sailing, when I can find shore I try to keep the Canons on target.

James, eh? Fancy name. :)

Welcome to th' Pub. I'll let ye pick th' drink fo' this Lady. Ye find me in a mighty grand mood so... I'll be game fo' nigh anything ye can toss at me t' drink.

Do come an' sit. Tell us many a tale. Sounds like ye have some.

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to the pub James.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Welcome, James. Being from that area (Bradenton, now in Myakka City) I usually attend Levique and the Florida Pyrate Fest but this year had to limit my activities so I chose Key West over all. Perhaps I'll get to make the local rounds this year and we'll meet up in one of those ports.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Well lookee that! Such an interesting bloke... a wannabe Sterling... :rolleyes:

Welcome, james to the Pub!

By the way Captain Sterling..there have been many who have imitated you look since you appeared back in 2006. Fear not…we knows that you’re the original article!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"