Trapped at home!!

Rats

Gotta vent so here it goes!!!

Since my family was planning to go to Missouri without me, I had planned to swap with one of my partners at work so she could at least spend time with her family.....Everything is set... Right!!!

WRONG! Just before Thanksgiving I dislocate my shoulder.... My partner gets stuck having to take back her shift (I lose Newyears and Newyears day)... I spend Thanksgiving with a splint on me arm and eating tacos and leftover hamburger helper...... My partner say's it's alright and no hard feelings as long as I was able to rest and get some sleep.....

Did I mention me and my missus have triplets plus one 6 yr old???? Did I mention the triplets are two and a half years old???

Family returns... Insanity starts and rest stops!!!

I go to the doc today, where I find out that I have atleast another week at home..... Now don't get me wrong, I love spendig time with Maggie and the Monsters... But now I swear that I feel like I'm trapped at home, sick as a dog and actually wishing I was at work

Originally this comming weekend, I was going to Key West for PIP.... Now I'm not only not going... But I'm laid up!!!

What a waste of vacation and time.......

Sorry... Had to vent!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

I agree my friend!

Now I have to hear about how great it was... Is going to be.... And see all the pics that I won't be in!!!! :D

I really wanted to check out that fort and go loking for some ghosts!!! Just the photo ops would have been worth it!!!

%%^$%(^(&^()^$^%#%@#$!@$&^$^$^#^%!!!!!!!!!!!

Well atleast my wife is happy...... for the moment!!......Ooops did that sound bitter??! :D

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

I am sooo very sorry dear Rats for your troubles. I wish there was something I could say to cheer ya up, but I can truly sympathize with yer perdicament. We too wanted to go to PIP, but are at the moment unable to go.

Well, when yer feelin' better, mayhaps we can go ghost hunting together. I love a good ghost hunt and I can ususally draw ghosts out in droves.

I do hope yer shoulder is better soon too. Well here is hopin' that the time goes by fast for you and that all is better soon.

Wow, you have triplets and a 6 year old. Do you have any pics you would like to share?

Hugs to ya dear sir and hope all is better soon for ya.

Blessings.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

:::hugs::: Poor Rats. :D

Perhaps next year, m'dear.

I feel for ye though. Tis a bad twist of Fate.

~Lady B

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yes lad I know the feeling about not being able to go to the event ...2 days in family court hearing the hellacious conditions my two daughters were forced to live under for the past few years ...the ex and her new husband have made their lives a living hell of neglect and abuse ....heard the ex make accusations towards me in open court & had to refute those accusations ...with that and the lack of being able to be part of the girls life on an everyday basis since I live 300+ miles away from my daughters and the ex has been keeping them away from me for the most part by lies and deception for the past 5 years...I could prove that I had little effect in what was being done to the girls.

The more I try to rebuild a life that would enable me to provide a better loving/supportive environment for my children the more obstacles keep being put in my path

Add to that the fact that I couldn't attend selling my wares openly at the venue after months of wrangling to make it happen. That was a major blow to what I could justify expense wise to travel half way across the country on just my disability pension with no means of recouping my expenses.

So I have gone through the Hell of dealing with the courts and having to hear what my children have had to endure. Along with crap of age discrimination at the university ...with the future legal ramifications there. I have not had a good few weeks :D:D:D

How are ya holdin' up dear Rats? How is that shoulder doin?

Callenish I am so very sorry to hear of your troubles too.

I will say a prayer and burn a candle for both of you.

Hugs to ya both.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

• 2 weeks later...

How are you doing Rats? How is the shoulder? Are you still house bound?