Sat

Dec 1

Partly Cloudy

79°/73°

Sun

Dec 2

Sunny

80°/73°

Love it - not too hot and not too cold for a change...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

It's a Jimmy Buffett Song, "The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful."

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

I wish! But I am in training here at the Housienda...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

I am here and the weather is beautiful. Well, a bit overcast, but nice and warm.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Awesome! Vacation has begun!

Leaving for KW soon - see you all there!

Nigel

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

just started to pack....loking for my mask & snorkel...(PADI certified)...thought id take a swim while i was down there and alll.....but now i cant find my mask & snorkel......might just have to buy another one.......

do you know how difficult it is to find any, let alone decent mask,snorkel & fins....in Detroit.....in winter??????.....yeah we already got snow...its winter already...... ;)

with it already snowin here...maybe thinkin i should have just bought a ONE WAY ticket to key west :(

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

I'm half way packed.... have to pick-up my tent steaks an rope, anna spoon outta storrage.... So everything will be packed tonight.... :(

No snow here yet.... but it is in the 30's at night..... Aaaawh ...a hammoc on th' beach (well realy close to it...) in Key West........

Boy, did we miss out!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/26/dna.keys/index.html

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

just started to pack....loking for my mask & snorkel...(PADI certified)...thought id take a swim while i was down there and alll.....but now i cant find my mask & snorkel......might just have to buy another one.......

do you know how difficult it is to find any, let alone decent mask,snorkel & fins....in Detroit.....in winter??????

Give me a call if you can't find them ~

Mark and I are NAUI certified, have everything downstairs, right by the luggage.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Wish I was going and hope you all can enjoy it!!

Since my family was planning to go to Missouri without me, I had planned to swap with one of my partners at work so she could at least spend time with her family.....Everything is set... Right!!!

WRONG! Just before Thanksgiving I dislocate my shoulder.... My partner gets stuck having to take back her shift (I lose Newyears and Newyears day)... I spend Thanksgiving with a splint on me arm and eating tacos and leftover hamburger helper...... My partner say's it's alright and no hard feelings as long as I was able to rest and get some sleep.....

Did I mention me and my missus have triplets plus one 6 yr old???? Did I mention the triplets are two and a half years old???

Family returns... Insanity starts and rest stops!!!

I go to the doc today, where I find out that I have atleast another week at home..... Now don't get me wrong, I love spendig time with Maggie and the Monsters... But now I swear that I feel like I'm trapped at home, sick as a dog and actually wishing I was at work

Sorry... Had to vent!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

For all those heading to PIP....

Have a safe trip, have a great time playing pyrate, and come home safe and sound! :(;)

Don't have to tell you to have fun...figured that was a given. ;)

And Rats, I feel for you, mate. But there is always next year.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ransom, I second that. <_<

No one feels as bad as I do, as I was in the area just 36 hours ago. ...and I planned to attend! I saw it all go down in KW last year, and discovered that my wool costume was not appropriate for tropical climes. This year I planned to convert to all linen, but the car needed new axles, brakes, and some other major repairs , and my job commitments also cut me short. All about time & money. ( I just want to say F work!)

To make matters worse, I even tried to catch the "green flash" on Englewood Beach in SW Florida but to no avail....however nice sunset just the same:

SUN07.jpg

The only thing 'piratey' I saw was a parade float full of pirates in Venice, Fl. for the T-Day weekend parade on Saturday night...any of you crew out there on it? Just curious.

To make matters worse, while lounging about the house, I heard voices saying something about car insurance.

GECKO.jpg

SHIP2-1.jpg