Pyrate math

Matusalem

Lets take a look at the numbers and determine what the likeliness of relation to any of the famous GAOP pirates. Without even getting dicussion whether pirates had offspring, though you can be certain they had siblings and cousins. I tried to round off the generations to 25 years respectively from someone born in 1970 down to 1690, with a birth every 25 years. The person born in 1970 has 4096 great-grandparents (10X). That would be great great great great great great great great great great great great grandparents....thus the 10X. This does not include whether any parents had offspring at age 14.

Without getting into any discussion of ethnicity, the population of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, and NI) in 1690 was nearly 5 million. Sorry if I didn't include Ireland. The population of the Americal colonies (of the 13) ,and not including the Caribbean (Cuba, Jamaica, Hispaniola, etc)

was 210,000.

4096 possibilities of someone born in 1690...give or take a dozen.

SHIP2-1.jpg

So it's like 10 degrees of Piracy?

What a cool idea!

Well I have Viking on one side and Magyar on the other way back in my family history ethnically speaking...

Oh and someone many generations back was hung in Europe. Though I don't know what for.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...